270soft Forum
Herbert Hoover

The Forum Troll

I encourage that each and every member of the forum block and report @jdm06ltd. He continuously baits members of the forum, uses purposely derogatory language at members of the forum, insults them, and generally acts like he is above us all. 

He acts inappropriately in the RPs he is in, and acts purposely dickish and inappropriate to gain an response. 

When called out on posting RPs in the general forum, he continously ignores the posters telling him to move it to the RP forum. 

He makes comments about how drunk he is and uses this as an excuse for why he verbally abused members of the forum. 

He is very quick to pull a disability card like it excuses him of any and all wrongdoing and insulting comments. We don't need awful content like this on the forum. I'm blocking him, and I encourage that each and every one of you does as well. 

@vcczar @Kingthero @WVProgressive @Patine @Reagan04 @Dr. Insano @jvikings1 

Really everyone should. Don't bother quoting anything he says on this post, as I have no interest in seeing it. 

For all of those who are interested! 

The easiest way to block is to go to account setting and go to ignored users and add his name. I did it from my phone.

22 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

I encourage that each and every member of the forum block and report @jdm06ltd. He continuously baits members of the forum, uses purposely derogatory language at members of the forum, insults them, and generally acts like he is above us all. 

He acts inappropriately in the RPs he is in, and acts purposely dickish and inappropriate to gain an response. 

When called out on posting RPs in the general forum, he continously ignores the posters telling him to move it to the RP forum. 

He makes comments about how drunk he is and uses this as an excuse for why he verbally abused members of the forum. 

He is very quick to pull a disability card like it excuses him of any and all wrongdoing and insulting comments. We don't need awful content like this on the forum. I'm blocking him, and I encourage that each and every one of you does as well. 

@vcczar @Kingthero @WVProgressive @Patine @Reagan04 @Dr. Insano @jvikings1 

Really everyone should. Don't bother quoting anything he says on this post, as I have no interest in seeing it. 

You truly are a voice of reason. My passions for debate and rhetoric (and at times pedantry) often get the best of me, but sometimes one has to realize when one is casting pearls before swine.

And this post git reported and you got blocked. 

It may get heated between @Patine and me at times but he and I never mean anything by it. 

As far as RP goes if you look to one of my more recent posts I say none of it is personal and I use the forum to releieve the stresses of RL. @Dr. Insano will confirm this. 

Block me if you want. Be childish and run from having a real discussion if you want, thats your right. But I will defend myself if I am called out. 

Also my RP Characters are Saterical just FYI.

6 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I support @Herbert Hoover ‘s proposal

What have I done to you?

Tolerant and accepting left at work here. (Sarcasm)

8 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I support @Herbert Hoover ‘s proposal

I know what I have done to you. I've downloaded and played and tweaked every scenario you made back to 1876, and I follow your posts closely, and enjoy reading your stuff. Do I agree with your ideology, no. Have I ever done anything to you no.....

I don't believe I've ever had any communication with jdm (granted I don't really like RP), but it's nice to see a calm voice of reason.

It's completely fine to block someone whose comments you don't want to read (that's the whole point of being able to block), but these sorts of threads are a bit too much and instead become personal attacks. Per forum rules, please avoid personal attacks. Thread locked.