Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheMiddlePolitical

De Blasio to announce run for president

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@NYrepublican might be interested. He has a perverse fetish with all manners of New York City politicians inexplicably running for U.S. President. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

@NYrepublican might be interested. He has a perverse fetish with all manners of New York City politicians inexplicably running for U.S. President. :P

Hey may lol...Even though De Blasio is one of the worst New York Democrats that could run...It may be interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Hey may lol...Even though De Blasio is one of the worst New York Democrats that could run...It may be interesting 

Worse than Whatshisface Weiner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patine said:

Worse than Whatshisface Weiner?

Oh no...I don't think he can even run lol. I think he is still in jail! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Oh no...I don't think he can even run lol. I think he is still in jail! 

Strangely, it seems you can run while incarcerated - and a few people have. Eugene Debs in 1920, a Peace and Justice candidate in 1976, Lyndon LaRouche in 1996, and a minor write-in Primary challenger to Obama in 2012, among others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 8:54 PM, TheMiddlePolitical said:

If he becomes President America will collapse.People fell less safe under De Blasio and that feeling is well substanitated given stuff like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...