This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which is better?

• 49. West Virginia
    • 3. Arizona
  2. 2. Which is better?

3. 3. Which is better?

• 56. Virgin Islands
    • 39. Pennsylvania

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2019 at 04:59 AM

Please choose which state you like better. Whether it's because of politics, beauty, entertainment, technology, etc. Once again ignore the numbers and 8 states are left out of the first round.

7 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

Please choose which state you like better. Whether it's because of politics, beauty, entertainment, technology, etc. Once again ignore the numbers and 8 states are left out of the first round.

You mean the UNITED STATES Virgin Islands? The Virgin Islands as whole are divided into three politically separate units (including also the British Virgin Islands - a UK Overseas Dependency - and the Spanish Virgin - which are attached to Puerto Rico).

Since this is the U.S. States march madness it is implied. Just like how I didn't specify U.S. Georgia.

19 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

Since this is the U.S. States march madness it is implied. Just like how I didn't specify U.S. Georgia.

Well, to be fair, nobody calls Georgia "U.S. Georgia". The U.S. Virgin Islands are actually called that.

16 minutes ago, jnewt said:

Well, to be fair, nobody calls Georgia "U.S. Georgia". The U.S. Virgin Islands are actually called that.

That's true. If a differentiation needs to made with Georgia by context, I believe "State of Georgia," and "Republic of Georgia," (or Georgian SSR during the Cold War) are the preferred reference markers.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

That's true. If a differentiation needs to made with Georgia by context, I believe "State of Georgia," and "Republic of Georgia," (or Georgian SSR during the Cold War) are the preferred reference markers.

No offense but I think you're being kind of a stickler about it. Obviously in a poll about US states the Virgin Islands are in reference to the territory and Georgia is in reference to the US state lol.

23 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

No offense but I think you're being kind of a stickler about it. Obviously in a poll about US states the Virgin Islands are in reference to the territory and Georgia is in reference to the US state lol.

In my 43 years of life, I've learned that VERY LITTLE can be safely be taken for granted - and almost nothing that is the product, endeavour, activity, or craft of human beings or human society.

15 hours ago, Patine said:

In my 43 years of life, I've learned that VERY LITTLE can be safely be taken for granted - and almost nothing that is the product, endeavour, activity, or craft of human beings or human society.

43 is my favorite number no joke

1 minute ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

George W. Bush much 🍋

Even though this is a political forum, it MIGHT be sports jersey number, a lucky lottery number, a number attached to a memorable occasion somehow, or even a random whim. You assume too much, there.

42 minutes ago, Patine said:

Even though this is a political forum, it MIGHT be sports jersey number, a lucky lottery number, a number attached to a memorable occasion somehow, or even a random whim. You assume too much, there.

Sports number, locker number (twice), prime number, adds up to lucky number 7 (4+3), president I was born under, and it just being fun to say.