270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Napoleonic Wars

as the Topic Title says I am working on the Napoleonic Wars map right now. Obviously you will be able to campaign as Napoleon or Tsar Alexander or Metternich or... well I'll have to see who was King of England at that time, or Louis XVI or the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire. maybe a few more candidates.

I've finished the map, which is always the hardest part. I edited my World War One map to split apart Germany and Poland and such and cut Italy into two sections since they weren't unified at the time. I also cut down Russia's population so that more time would be spent campaigning in central Europe.

All I have left are issues and candidates. If anyone wants to see this map finished sooner feel free to post some issue ideas. It would be especially helpful if you went ahead and did made the 5 levels for your issue idea. I think this scenario might be my best yet, even just looking at the map. I mean it has Prussia in it, come on! anyways, thought I'd throw out this teaser and I've spent enough time on this to assure you that you will see it sometime in the non-too-distant future.

almost done. the only thing I have left is candidates; I finished issues tonight. Expect it sometime soon... possibly tomorrow.

The response for this seemed a little bit less enthusiastic than I expected but I submitted it. It's pretty fun, I decided to throw the United States in as a weak fourth party. (Level two and with about 1/10th of the money of the other ones.) Anyways, it's a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy it.