270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
linkinpark3154

1964 - Kennedy Lives

A scenario i made awhile ago (my first and only one...besides my star wars im workin on now.... :blink: ) Kennedy surrvived the assassination attempt an is seeking reelction, i sent it in a couple days ago...

scrn16cg.gif

question...how long does it usuallly take for a scenario to get posted after u send it in?

I think that they do scenario updates on the "by the truckful" system. They intake scenarios until they have a truckful (any given number they want to use) they can ship out, and then they start filling another truck.

Hi, the thread specifically states 1964, not 2005.

The thread was created in 2005. Hence the person is not going to be around to send it out. It was also created for the previous game.

I wish people would stop bumping these threads.

hey just happend to get on the forum today for the first time in like a year. anyways for the people that want my old kennedy lives scenario, its in the downloads area on the 80 soft site. but it's only for the original version. NOT primaries.

anyways, wow. these forums are completly different now. what ever happend to all the political discussion threads and whatnot?

hey just happend to get on the forum today for the first time in like a year. anyways for the people that want my old kennedy lives scenario, its in the downloads area on the 80 soft site. but it's only for the original version. NOT primaries.

anyways, wow. these forums are completly different now. what ever happend to all the political discussion threads and whatnot?

I think 80soft got in trouble with the law so they deleted the political discussion threads; causing a lot of the old members to leave

I think 80soft got in trouble with the law so they deleted the political discussion threads; causing a lot of the old members to leave

What? Is the Patriot Act really that bad?

This was from a few years ago, but I believe that it is nothing to do with the Patriot Act, but someone threatened to sue them unless they deleted the political sections. Why they didn't just delete those threads I don't know!