270soft Forum
Ishan

Cool Article about Anthony

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

I didn't realize you were SeanFKennedy. Didn't know the name changed. I assumed you looked like the Dr Insano picture. 

Yeah I changed it because I got bored. I'll be able to change it back in like 40 days.

According to some “celebrities that look like you” thing I took a few weeks ago, I look like this guy. MV5BNGY2ZDgyNzYtYTQxZi00MWIwLWI1MTQtYTRi

I can vaguely see it but no beard. 

3 minutes ago, SirLagsalott said:

According to some “celebrities that look like you” thing I took a few weeks ago, I look like this guy. MV5BNGY2ZDgyNzYtYTQxZi00MWIwLWI1MTQtYTRi

I can vaguely see it but no beard. 

Who is this?

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

Who is this?

Some actor/director named Noah Baron. I’d never heard of him before I went to that site. 

2 hours ago, Patine said:

I know this is a dirt-common "excuse" in Internet communities to the point of being a cliché, but - I have no flattering digital pictures of myself in my possession. I think my sister does, but I do not.

Will the forum ever get a picture of Patine? The world may never know 😂

13 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

As a bonus, this is what I looked like around the time I first joined the forum in 2016.

20170425_120204.jpg

I apparently joined in 2007, which is so long ago that to take a selfie, I had to point an actual CAMERA at a mirror.

Image may contain: Ted Froats, selfie and closeup

13 minutes ago, Actinguy said:

I apparently joined in 2007, which is so long ago that to take a selfie, I had to point an actual CAMERA at a mirror.

Image may contain: Ted Froats, selfie and closeup

You look like the henchmen of a crime lord that gets arrested at the end of the movie lol.

6 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

You look like the henchmen of a crime lord that gets arrested at the end of the movie lol.

12 years took you from the vile crime lord's less vile henchman to bubbly high school French teacher. 

15 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

8 minutes ago, Herbert Hoover said:

12 years took you from the vile crime lord's less vile henchman to bubbly high school French teacher. 

Haha!  Getting married and having a kid made me way more tired and fatter, but also much happier.  ;c)

11 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

What I looked like when I joined this forum. 

1463253_10201828040157043_1987773106_n.jpg

Jealous of the beard. Now that prom's over I can start growing one again and catch up.

5 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Jealous of the beard. Now that prom's over I can start growing one again and catch up.

Reminds me to have a good shave tonight. This scruff is bugging me. :P

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Reminds me to have a good shave tonight. This scruff is bugging me. :P

Scruffy beard me is a snacc. Last time I had it was when I didn't shave for 8 days on vacation.

22 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Scruffy beard me is a snacc. Last time I had it was when I didn't shave for 8 days on vacation.

I'm not even sure what a "snacc" is, or if it's even positive or negative...

@ThePotatoWalrus, the easiest way to grow a beard is for your family to have Scot-Irish, & Eastern European ancestry. 

8 hours ago, Patine said:

I'm not even sure what a "snacc" is, or if it's even positive or negative...

It's  positive. Just some new teen slang. I mean snacks are good. Snacc's are even better.

11 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

@ThePotatoWalrus, the easiest way to grow a beard is for your family to have Scot-Irish, & Eastern European ancestry. 

It's  positive. Just some new teen slang. I mean snacks are good. Snacc's are even better.

I have German ancestry for the most part according to a 23 and me thing. Trace amounts of Irish DNA but not much. I come from a family that can grow decent-sized beards but not to the point of a lumberjack beard.