270soft Forum
Ishan

Which Forever/Infinity Game should I get?

I have Congress infinity and President Infinity, I'm planning on getting UK Infinity or Canada Infinity? Amy Recommendations? 

11 minutes ago, Ishan said:

I have Congress infinity and President Infinity, I'm planning on getting UK Infinity or Canada Infinity? Amy Recommendations? 

I have Canadian PMI, and that's the one I'm making all the PMI scenarios I have planned to make with - which are a fair number of them, not all of which are elections that happened within Canada.

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have Canadian PMI, and that's the one I'm making all the PMI scenarios I have planned to make with - which are a fair number of them, not all of which are elections that happened within Canada.

I mean playing wise as creating scenarios even in President Infinity is stressful for me. 

Just now, Ishan said:

I mean playing wise as creating scenarios even in President Infinity is stressful for me. 

I only have the Canadian version. But the only difference I've heard confirmation of is the "official" scenarios that come with it, in which case my opinion would be equally biased... :P

The game engines for each are largely the same, and user designed campaigns made in one can be used in either.

The big difference outside of official campaigns (U.K. has ones for the U.K., Canada for Canada) is that they can be updated at different speeds. Right now, the U.K. game engine is about a year out of date, while the Canada game engine sneak-peek is the latest. But, that will change in the future, and the U.K. game engine will be updated soon.

I have them all can confirm what Admin says.