Jump to content
270soft Forum
Conservative Elector 2

Joe Biden seems to be in

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Found it interesting and relatable. Would've responded though I thought your comment was in response to @LegolasRedbard

Bowties are badass though bro don't hate

For me, it's ties in general. I've taken to the formal style of just a dress-shirt, dress-pants, and dress-shoes, with no sport jacket or any sort of tie. That's what I wore to my sister's wedding last November - as did my youngest brother and three of my cousins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Herbert Hoover said:

I can see that there are some actually somewhat refined tastes on this forum.

I, on the other hand, am an underaged college student. My alcohol consumption is primarily Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Jack Daniel's and Fireball, taken in as many shots as it takes to get the job done šŸ˜›

Vodka; mainly Titos, and Hammer and sickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

Vodka; mainly Titos, and Hammer and sickle

So you are a closet Communist - and your closet is a liquor cellar! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Patine said:

For me, it's ties in general. I've taken to the formal style of just a dress-shirt, dress-pants, and dress-shoes, with no sport jacket or any sort of tie. That's what I wore to my sister's wedding last November - as did my youngest brother and three of my cousins.

Not even a jacket for a wedding? Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Not even a jacket for a wedding? Interesting.

Mind you, I gave a heads up to my sister and brother-in-law-to-be of what I planned on wearing, to avoid unintentional offense. They were fine with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, Patine said:

Mind you, I gave a heads up to my sister and brother-in-law-to-be of what I planned on wearing, to avoid unintentional offense. They were fine with it.

Is it like a comfort thing or do you generally think you look better sans jacket/vest/tie etc.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Is it like a comfort thing or do you generally think you look better sans jacket/vest/tie etc.?

It's probably a bit of both. Also, my other brother (not the youngest one who dressed similar to me, along with three of my cousinsĀ - I have two brothers and a sister, both younger - but the one I'd mentioned a few times working for the international oil tools company and travelling to all those oil-rich countries), because of his stocky, bulky build, the cut and colour of his suit, and his recent hair cut, looked like a Mafia thug. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Patine said:

It's probably a bit of both. Also, my other brother (not the youngest one who dressed similar to me, along with three of my cousinsĀ - I have two brothers and a sister, both younger - but the one I'd mentioned a few times working for the international oil tools company and travelling to all those oil-rich countries), because of his stocky, bulky build, the cut and colour of his suit, and his recent hair cut, looked like a Mafia thug. :P

I used to be a stocky blue-suit boi but now i'm a athletic-lean charcoal boi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I used to be a stocky blue-suit boi but now i'm a athletic-lean charcoal boi.

Honestly I've gone the opposite, all my suits used to be charcoal, and now I'm leaning blue suited or ash gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullock is officially in now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×