270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheLiberalKitten

Canada 2015 What if!

10 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

LOOK AT this landslide! I did not mod the game or anything. It is the default scenario. The NDP did really well.

Capture Canada.PNG

Capture Canada2.PNG

Capture Canada3.PNG

Capture Canada4.PNG

Capture Canada5.PNG

Capture Canada6.PNG

Capture Canada7.PNG

Capture Canada8.PNG

It'd be a great result if it wasn't during Mulcair's tenure as leader of the NDP.

Just now, Patine said:

It'd be a great result if it wasn't during Mulcair's tenure as leader of the NDP.

I'll try 2011 next :P Maybe I can replicate a similar result?

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

If I may ask do you have a party preference as a Canadian?

42 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

LOOK AT this landslide! I did not mod the game or anything. It is the default scenario. The NDP did really well.

Capture Canada.PNG

Capture Canada2.PNG

Capture Canada3.PNG

Capture Canada4.PNG

Capture Canada5.PNG

Capture Canada6.PNG

Capture Canada7.PNG

Capture Canada8.PNG

I alreadt clarified it...

The last sneak peak is a mess xD

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

Especially in provincial elections

Yes!

I got 119 seats and 56,6% of the vote with JFL in Quebec 2018 (while before the sneak the best was around 35% of the vote if VERY lucky) and 61 seats

Same with NDP in Alberta with 71% of the vote and 87 seats on 87 with the NDP 😢 

Mod bugs too much

Just now, Edouard said:

Yes!

I got 119 seats and 56,6% of the vote with JFL in Quebec 2018 (while before the sneak the best was around 35% of the vote if VERY lucky) and 61 seats

Same with NDP in Alberta with 71% of the vote and 87 seats on 87 with the NDP 😢 

Mod bugs too much

I got the same result in Alberta :P It's still pretty fun LOL

Just now, TheLiberalKitten said:

I got the same result in Alberta :P It's still pretty fun LOL

"Democratic Republic of Alberta" mod where the only TRUE party accepts to let 29% of the vote to some fake and useless parties 😛 

11 hours ago, Edouard said:

"Democratic Republic of Alberta" mod where the only TRUE party accepts to let 29% of the vote to some fake and useless parties 😛 

But Alberta is NOT a republic. Have you read the Canada Act 1982 (formerly British North America Act 1867) and Alberta Act 1905. Neither is Quebec for that matter. ;)

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

But Alberta is NOT a republic. Have you read the Canada Act 1982 (formerly British North America Act 1867) and Alberta Act 1905. Neither is Quebec for that matter. ;)

Attend qu'on fasse notre indépendance :o !

Fun fact : When I went to Gaspesia last summer there were still "OUI" independentist images of 1995 in houses and Quebec flags

When I told it to my step family my step-brother laughed :( >_< !

Quebec might become a nation someday if the planets align with the sun and then they could hold a referendum again. Or they'll just have a repeat of 1980 or 1995 😛

1 minute ago, Edouard said:

Attend qu'on fasse notre indépendance :o !

Fun fact : When I gone to Gaspesia last summer there were still "OUI" images in houses and Quebec flags

When I told it to my step family my step-brother laughed :( >_< !

In this upcoming election in Alberta tomorrow, there are three parties who favour, or gravitate toward independence - the Alberta Independence Party (who have an election sign across the street from me, but I haven't seen any others), the Alberta First Party, and the Freedom Conservative Party (who have three incumbent MLA's SOLELY through defection around discontent of some former Wildrose MLA's in the fallout of the PC/Wildrose merger that created the UCP). They're combined polling is pitiful. They probably have about as much chance of winning a seat as Naomi Rankin of the Communist Party of Alberta, frankly.

1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Quebec might become a nation someday if the planets align with the sun and then they could hold a referendum again. Or they'll just have a repeat of 1980 or 1995 😛

But we have shiny songs 😢 (like the one I updated above)

To be sincere Independentism has been the will of a generation essentially born between 1950 and 1980

Now independentists are becoming older and older and that's true

But also the Parti Québécois slipped from this 

Image associée

There was more than 10 000 people in this arena while Quebec only ahd 6.5 millions people at this time (now 8 )

Image associée

To this

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "PQ defeat7 2018"

But the funny part is that the current PM of Quebec IS A FORMER INDEPENDENTIST WHO LEAVE THE PARTI QUEBECOIS IN 2009

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Legault independentist"

Who claim to be nationalist now and no longer ind

But the person with I'm is sure that Legault is doing a long term independentist tactic. He tries to create a nigthmare relationship with Alberta to push Quebecers for independence.

As well as Quebec is passing a law which violates the Canadian charta of Liberty because they push laicity too much for Canada.

What do you think @Patine? Is Legault still a sovereignist 😛?

4 minutes ago, Edouard said:

But we have shiny songs 😢 (like the one I updated above)

To be sincere Independentism has been the will of a generation essentially born between 1950 and 1980

Now independentists are becoming older and older and that's true

But also the Parti Québécois slipped from this 

Image associée

There was more than 10 000 people in this arena while Quebec only ahd 6.5 millions people at this time (now 8 )

Image associée

To this

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "PQ defeat7 2018"

But the funny part is that the current PM of Quebec IS A FORMER INDEPENDENTIST WHO LEAVE THE PARTI QUEBECOIS IN 2009

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Legault independentist"

Who claim to be nationalist now and no longer ind

But the person with I'm is sure that Legault is doing a long term independentist tactic. He tries to create a nigthmare relationship with Alberta to push Quebecers for independence.

As well as Quebec is passing a law which violates the Canadian charta of Liberty because they push laicity too much for Canada.

What do you think @Patine? Is Legault still a sovereignist 😛?

I have no idea where Legault's heart lay. I also didn't know if Mulcair was still a separatist. That wasn't the issue that concerned me in 2015. At that time, he was just a smarmy, uncharismatic, scandal-ridden lout who was obviously about to nosedive Jack Layton's legacy of bringing the Federal NDP to their greatest level of historical success.

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm just going to say this here. We need more Canadian federal and provincial scenarios! Especially for PMI Canada.

We should start a Canadian Historical Scenario Commission 😛

3 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

I'm just going to say this here. We need more Canadian federal and provincial scenarios! Especially for PMI Canada.

I have a whole truck-load planned. I just need to set side some good solid blocs of time.

Did you see my message in my 2007 mod? Matvail is playing back to 270 thanks to our exchange and my last mods!

It's emotionnal from me to see the first one who did mods on the old game play to my scenarios :) 

Only Patine knew him (and the creator of 270 soft) as we're the "Second generation" of players here

I hope he will have something to tell about this and if he can give me advices to do older scenarios

About Canada there is a 2019 mod which is coming ;)

Have you played my Canada 1957 one for PM4E, perchance?

2 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

1 minute ago, Edouard said:

Did you see my message in my 2007 mod? Matvail is playing back to 270 thanks to our exchange and my last mods!

It's emotionnal from me to see the first one who did mods on the old game play to my scenarios :) 

Only Patine knew him (and the creator of 270 soft) as we're the "Second generation" of players here

I hope he will have something to tell about this and if he can give me advices to do older scenarios

About Canada there is a 2019 mod which is coming ;)

I'm currently still working on Alberta 1935. Things just got a bit busy in RL.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I'm currently still working on Alberta 1935. Things just got a bit busy in RL.

I was talking about mat for the help :)  I would help you with Alberta if I could

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

I have a whole truck-load planned. I just need to set side some good solid blocs of time.

Nice!

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

Have you played my Canada 1957 one for PM4E, perchance?

I did! It was very well done! :)

I'm tempted to start working on some scenarios myself. Perhaps a 1993 scenario so that Kim Campbell could get a chance to be PM 😛

13 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

Nice!

I did! It was very well done! :)

I'm tempted to start working on some scenarios myself. Perhaps a 1993 scenario so that Kim Campbell could get a chance to be PM 😛

Canada 1993 was the most weird election ever

Imagine that Lucien Bouchard with only 75 candidates on 310 became leader of the opposition :D 

Just now, Edouard said:

Quebec 1993 was the most weird election ever

Imagine that Lucien Bouchard with only 75 candidates on 310 became leader of the opposition :D 

Thanks to the power of First Past the Post 😛

But 1993 was a interesting election! Perhaps I will work on it :D