270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

The Wire of Necessity

willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders  @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker  @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami @WVProgressive @Kingthero @Lyly @President Trenton Adams @FrancisXKennedy @MBDemSoc @Ido@Thunder@Wiw@Harris/Ernst 2020@jnewt@Ishan@manlex @LokiLoki22 @IonicAmalgam @jdm06ltd @Berg2036 @ZedWilliamsR @Demon Taka @NYConservative@MBDemSoc @POLITICALBOMB @thr33 @Hestia11  @Actinguy @SilentLiberty @darkmoon72 @Talique @HonestAbe @ZedWilliamsR

So, I am sad to say that Anthony's new subscription-based program and my limited, parsimonious usage of credit card resources, and tight budget of late, probably means that only one game to be subscribed to by me for my custom design needs. Given logistics, and it's unique subject matter, and the many scenario ideas I have for it (a very surprisingly large number) beyond the on-the-package concept, I will likely subscribe to CI. This means that, given I have little faith that PMI or PI are REALLY fully workable "finished projects, but without new features or frills," with the last entitled update, all other electoral types of my custom scenarios may well have to made with <Blank> Forever, games, with which I am VERY familiar with working with as it is.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

willpaddyg @daons @LegolasRedbard @Prussian1871 @wolves @SirLagsalott @michaelsdiamonds @victorraiders  @Falcon @jnewt @President Garrett Walker  @Conservative Elector 2 @SeanFKennedy @vcczar @jvikings1 @harveyrayson2 @lizarraba @TheMiddlePolitical @CalebsParadox @MrPrez @msc123123 @NYrepublican  @RI Democrat @servo75  @Presidentinsertname  @ThePotatoWalrus @Sunnymentoaddict @TheLiberalKitten @Quebecois @avatarmushi @Sami @WVProgressive @Kingthero @Lyly @President Trenton Adams @FrancisXKennedy @MBDemSoc @Ido@Thunder@Wiw@Harris/Ernst 2020@jnewt@Ishan@manlex @LokiLoki22 @IonicAmalgam @jdm06ltd @Berg2036 @ZedWilliamsR @Demon Taka @NYConservative@MBDemSoc @POLITICALBOMB @thr33 @Hestia11  @Actinguy @SilentLiberty @darkmoon72 @Talique @HonestAbe @ZedWilliamsR

So, I am sad to say that Anthony's new subscription-based program and my limited, parsimonious usage of credit card resources, and tight budget of late, probably means that only one game to be subscribed to by me for my custom design needs. Given logistics, and it's unique subject matter, and the many scenario ideas I have for it (a very surprisingly large number) beyond the on-the-package concept, I will likely subscribe to CI. This means that, given I have little faith that PMI or PI are REALLY fully workable "finished projects, but without new features or frills," with the last entitled update, all other electoral types of my custom scenarios may well have to made with <Blank> Forever, games, with which I am VERY familiar with working with as it is.

I believe a subscription covers all the games that you own

Just now, jvikings1 said:

I believe a subscription covers all the games that you own

Does it really?

6 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

Yep

From the website: "One subscription covers all the Infinity products you have purchased"

https://270soft.com/subscriptions/

Well, you know what the REAL tragedy is now? I've wasted this awesome thread title for nothing! :P

32 minutes ago, Patine said:

Well, you know what the REAL tragedy is now? I've wasted this awesome thread title for nothing! :P

Lol, not gonna lie, it is pretty awesome and suspenseful.