Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sunnymentoaddict

DNC has picked Milwaukee to be the site of the 2020 Conversation.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/samstein/status/1105117871825391617

 

Do you agree with the DNC? Should they have picked another city, And why?

I think this was a pretty good pick. It should help with Wisconsin, and they need every boost they can get there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/samstein/status/1105117871825391617

 

Do you agree with the DNC? Should they have picked another city, And why?

It’s a good pick but convention location didn’t help Dems last time. Milwaukee doesn’t have a lot of hotels like a Chicago, Philly, Houston, Denver, Miami, or Detroit. Wondering if that will pose an issue. Some may have to stay in Chicago and take the train north probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston would've been a better location in my opinion, especially if Castro or O'Rourke ends up being the nominee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

Houston would've been a better location in my opinion, especially if Castro or O'Rourke ends up being the nominee.

 

8 hours ago, vcczar said:

It’s a good pick but convention location didn’t help Dems last time. Milwaukee doesn’t have a lot of hotels like a Chicago, Philly, Houston, Denver, Miami, or Detroit. Wondering if that will pose an issue. Some may have to stay in Chicago and take the train north probably. 

Yeah Atlanta would have been my 1st choice, Houston my second(cause of near by Fort Bend County that swung Romney-Clinton, and many Districts in the area were Democratic pickups). Third is Phoenix. 

 

But vcczar is right, the convention could be on the moon and not make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I'm curious if anyone has data proving any bump from the convention location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...