Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edouard

IRL Facebook

Recommended Posts

Let's talk about a personnal issue!

I was wondering if people already exchanged their facebooks on this community!

It creates links with the time, a lot among us already replied and exchanged since a while (and I'm accustomed to face off M.Reagan in every RP 😛)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Edouard said:

Let's talk about a personnal issue!

I was wondering if people already exchanged their facebooks on this community!

It creates links with the time, a lot among us already replied and exchanged since a while (and I'm accustomed to face off M.Reagan in every RP 😛)

I do not exist in Zuckerberg's Evil Empire. I have never made an account. I have never felt tempted to. Zuckerberg's Terms of Services and broad vision for the Internet AS A WHOLE strike me as dystopian and not to be trusted or supported by any person with any value for what little privacy we have left online. He is a worse potential threat to such than the National Security Agency/Cyber-Security Patrol, China's "Big Censorship Plans," or private ISP corporations taking biased actions against users with lack of net neutrality, because Zuckerberg tricks people into actually formally agreeing to his nefarious plans, even if the wording of his ToS and his flowery blogs deceive those reading them. I cannot, in all good conscience, give any support to Sugar Mountain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patine said:

I do not exist in Zuckerberg's Evil Empire. I have never made an account. I have never felt tempted to. Zuckerberg's Terms of Services and broad vision for the Internet AS A WHOLE strike me as dystopian and not to be trusted or supported by any person with any value for what little privacy we have left online. He is a worse potential threat to such than the National Security Agency/Cyber-Security Patrol, China's "Big Censorship Plans," or private ISP corporations taking biased actions against users with lack of net neutrality, because Zuckerberg tricks people into actually formally agreeing to his nefarious plans, even if the wording of his ToS and his flowery blogs deceive those reading them. I cannot, in all good conscience, give any support to Sugar Mountain...

lol patine in alex jones mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

lol patine in alex jones mode

Do you trust Zuckerberg with all the personal information he asks for and encourages you to volunteer online? Do you really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

Do you trust Zuckerberg with all the personal information he asks for and encourages you to volunteer online? Do you really?

i say because you are angry similar to him about facebook,i don't use my facebook for more than 4/5 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

i say because you are angry similar to him about facebook,i don't use my facebook for more than 4/5 years

Oh. Well, I don't even watch or read Alex Jones' rants and screeds AT ALL, so I have no idea what he may be going on about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...