270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edouard

IRL Facebook

Let's talk about a personnal issue!

I was wondering if people already exchanged their facebooks on this community!

It creates links with the time, a lot among us already replied and exchanged since a while (and I'm accustomed to face off M.Reagan in every RP 😛)

18 hours ago, Edouard said:

Let's talk about a personnal issue!

I was wondering if people already exchanged their facebooks on this community!

It creates links with the time, a lot among us already replied and exchanged since a while (and I'm accustomed to face off M.Reagan in every RP 😛)

I do not exist in Zuckerberg's Evil Empire. I have never made an account. I have never felt tempted to. Zuckerberg's Terms of Services and broad vision for the Internet AS A WHOLE strike me as dystopian and not to be trusted or supported by any person with any value for what little privacy we have left online. He is a worse potential threat to such than the National Security Agency/Cyber-Security Patrol, China's "Big Censorship Plans," or private ISP corporations taking biased actions against users with lack of net neutrality, because Zuckerberg tricks people into actually formally agreeing to his nefarious plans, even if the wording of his ToS and his flowery blogs deceive those reading them. I cannot, in all good conscience, give any support to Sugar Mountain...

2 hours ago, Patine said:

I do not exist in Zuckerberg's Evil Empire. I have never made an account. I have never felt tempted to. Zuckerberg's Terms of Services and broad vision for the Internet AS A WHOLE strike me as dystopian and not to be trusted or supported by any person with any value for what little privacy we have left online. He is a worse potential threat to such than the National Security Agency/Cyber-Security Patrol, China's "Big Censorship Plans," or private ISP corporations taking biased actions against users with lack of net neutrality, because Zuckerberg tricks people into actually formally agreeing to his nefarious plans, even if the wording of his ToS and his flowery blogs deceive those reading them. I cannot, in all good conscience, give any support to Sugar Mountain...

lol patine in alex jones mode

40 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

lol patine in alex jones mode

Do you trust Zuckerberg with all the personal information he asks for and encourages you to volunteer online? Do you really?

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Do you trust Zuckerberg with all the personal information he asks for and encourages you to volunteer online? Do you really?

i say because you are angry similar to him about facebook,i don't use my facebook for more than 4/5 years

1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

i say because you are angry similar to him about facebook,i don't use my facebook for more than 4/5 years

Oh. Well, I don't even watch or read Alex Jones' rants and screeds AT ALL, so I have no idea what he may be going on about.