270soft Forum

-Manchin Campaign Swings through Sioux City, Iowa- 

"I love Iowa, it reminds me of home, farms valleys, hills, and agriculture, agriculture is actually the most important issue that faces our nation, with no agriculture we would have no food, so its more important than ever that our farmers are protected." 

-Manchin goes door to door in Des Moines, IA-

-Manchin Stands on street with Megaphone yelling about the evil democrats in Davenport, IA-

-Manchin Campiagns in Carson City, Nv-

'We need to bring our troops home from the war in Iraq, but only after we defeat ISIS, senators McCain and Graham and I all have clear eyes on this, and they assure me it will take less than a year to do it." 

Breaking News

While enjoying some time with the family in his home in Bowling Green, Kentucky, Sen. Paul was randomly attacked by his neighbor.  After a short scrum, the Senator was able to subdue his neighbor but not before sustaining some injury.  It is nor known what this attack was about.  However, Sen. Paul's campaign released a statement in the incident.

"Unfortunately, the injuries sustained by Sen. Paul will take some time to heal and, as a result, the Senator will not be able to continue to maintain a presence on the campaign trail for President.  As a result, he will be suspending his campaign for President and will focus on recovering with his family.  Sen. Paul would like to thank everyone for their support during this campaign.  However, the Senator will still seek re-election as Kentucky's junior Senator and will work to try and get true conservatives elected across the country once physically able."

January 14th 2016 Polls

Republican 

Iowa

Carly Fiorina 49%

Joe Manchin 23%

New Hampshire 

Carly Fiorina 53%

Joe Manchin 15%

South Carolina 

Carly Fiorina 48%

Joe Manchin 16%

West Virginia 

Joe Manchin 50%

Carly Fiorina 40%

Democratic 

Iowa

Sherrod Brown 26%

Al Gore 25%

Joe Biden 22%

Bernie Sanders 22%

New Hampshire 

Bernie Sanders 27%

Al Gore 24%

Joe Biden 23%

Sherrod Brown 21%

South Carolina 

Joe Biden 26%

Al Gore 25%

Bernie Sanders 21%

Sherrod Brown 19%

West Virginia 

Sherrod Brown 25%

Bernie Sanders 23%

Joe Biden 23%

Al Gore 21%

7 hours ago, jdm06ltd said:

-Manchin Campaign Swings through Sioux City, Iowa- 

"I love Iowa, it reminds me of home, farms valleys, hills, and agriculture, agriculture is actually the most important issue that faces our nation, with no agriculture we would have no food, so its more important than ever that our farmers are protected." 

-Manchin goes door to door in Des Moines, IA-

-Manchin Stands on street with Megaphone yelling about the evil democrats in Davenport, IA-

-Manchin Campiagns in Carson City, Nv-

'We need to bring our troops home from the war in Iraq, but only after we defeat ISIS, senators McCain and Graham and I all have clear eyes on this, and they assure me it will take less than a year to do it." 

"Evil Democrats?" In hope the voters in this RP see that this portrayal of Manchin is obviously suffering from the onset of mental illness and needs a psychiatrist.

After a long absence, Nader is back on the campaign trail.

"The holidays can sure be fun." Nader joked at his return from a small winter break. 

Nader had stopped campaigning during the holiday season and didn't make any media appearances. 

In his first appearance, Nader again criticized the Republican and Democratic party.

"The two party system is not working for anyone. We have so many disenfranchised Americans looking for a solution and the Republicans and Democrats do not offer those solutions. My goal is to send a message to them and to bring some much needed change to the system."

(I'm fully back !

Preparing something for tonight 😛

And as someone who's born French for the americans friends who give a look at women's soccer world cup for tonight France v USA in quarter-final, you're welcome ;) !)

On 6/28/2019 at 12:49 PM, Edouard said:

(I'm fully back !

Preparing something for tonight 😛

And as someone who's born French for the americans friends who give a look at women's soccer world cup for tonight France v USA in quarter-final, you're welcome ;) !)

Glad to have you back friend! 

Is this dead?

14 hours ago, Rodja said:

Is this dead?

Unfortunately it looks like it 😕

3 minutes ago, Dr. Insano said:

Im still here!

On 7/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, Patine said:

What a pity. :P

Sad that they didn't maintain like buttons :( 

@Dr. Insano I think we could try to jump from mid january to end january, quote every players here and ask if they're still ready 😛

For myself I've been lost in some stuffs like finishing a law article and checking papers and others things for Canada that's how I left forum, not the topic, forum

(I also have an excuse, I'm always writing in my second language 😛)

We have to get back the dynamic :) !

-Manchin campaigns in Iowa-

"We must protect Iowa Values, not new york or California values, but Iowa values"

(Short cause I am on my way to work)

It is rather sad but I'm rather certain we all knew Carly Fiorina was going to be become the first female President at the end of this one. I'll have to think of doing an RP with my proposed alternate universe that will hopefully have stable moderation.

7 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

It is rather sad but I'm rather certain we all knew Carly Fiorina was going to be become the first female President at the end of this one. I'll have to think of doing an RP with my proposed alternate universe that will hopefully have stable moderation.

Care to combine ideas? I wanted to do a 2024 scenario

On 7/10/2019 at 9:49 PM, Dr. Insano said:

Do you want we wait till september to try to motivate everybody back? Summer isn't helping ;) 

I was taking a trip through memory lane and was going to see if the gang was available to get this back up and running, to continue our roleplay from January 2016 but then I noticed @Sean F. Kennedy hasn't visited since February 9th. Alas, Carly will never get her chance to demolish the competition.

11 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

I was taking a trip through memory lane and was going to see if the gang was available to get this back up and running, to continue our roleplay from January 2016 but then I noticed @Sean F. Kennedy hasn't visited since February 9th. Alas, Carly will never get her chance to demolish the competition.

I am ready for this !

On 2/24/2020 at 8:46 AM, Reagan04 said:

I have returned. I am willing to continue this.

6 minutes ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

The Joe Manchin Campaign is ready to rock! Keep in mind its close to Super Tuesday and I am a consultant....so if response is slow....thats why. 

4 hours ago, Sean F. Kennedy said:

Sounds great!