Jump to content
270soft Forum

Recommended Posts

I am sorry, I have to write 3 thesis' of average length during the upcoming holidays. I could not be fully committed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I am sorry, I have to write 3 thesis' of average length during the upcoming holidays. I could not be fully committed

There is an option to only post 1x per week. You post 1 long post on Monday or any day rather than once per day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NYConservative said:

I am very late to this lol.

Well if @jdm06ltd still wants, I'm ready to join (I still haven't finished reading the historical campaign.. I'm at the 1904 elections.. Still have a way to go... XP).

I will play as Alan Keyes, as I find him a challenging candidate to play (at least for me, since Reagan Administrators are against everything I stand for. Also, I definitely wouldn't mind to lose as him XD The free world would only benefit..).

If this has a chance to rebound just tell me and and I'll make a platform..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gladius Aeneus said:

Well if @jdm06ltd still wants, I'm ready to join (I still haven't finished reading the historical campaign.. I'm at the 1904 elections.. Still have a way to go... XP).

I will play as Alan Keyes, as I find him a challenging candidate to play (at least for me, since Reagan Administrators are against everything I stand for. Also, I definitely wouldn't mind to lose as him XD The free world would only benefit..).

If this has a chance to rebound just tell me and and I'll make a platform..

Good we have Allen Keyes. 

 

@NYConservative better late than never do you want to participate? I mean I am going to have to play as a few candidates here. Someone has to challenge Bernie, and I want at least 5 GOP. So maybe I will play a Republican and a Dem or two. 

 

Maybe I should Amend the rules to allow you guys to pick a Republican and Democrat since there are so few in the race. 

 

Yeah lets do that but if you wind up having both your candidates in the general you must choose one candidate (third partys included) and play that candidate. Then the runner up from your parties primary (So if I play George Pataki and Lose to Bush and Wvprogressive controls both Bernie and Bush and the generals are Bernie and Bush and they pick Bernie for the generals I would assume control over Bush. 

 

@WVProgressive

@Reagan04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

Good we have Allen Keyes. 

 

@NYConservative better late than never do you want to participate? I mean I am going to have to play as a few candidates here. Someone has to challenge Bernie, and I want at least 5 GOP. So maybe I will play a Republican and a Dem or two. 

 

Maybe I should Amend the rules to allow you guys to pick a Republican and Democrat since there are so few in the race. 

 

Yeah lets do that but if you wind up having both your candidates in the general you must choose one candidate (third partys included) and play that candidate. Then the runner up from your parties primary (So if I play George Pataki and Lose to Bush and Wvprogressive controls both Bernie and Bush and the generals are Bernie and Bush and they pick Bernie for the generals I would assume control over Bush. 

 

@WVProgressive

@Reagan04

Alright, so I've already got America's grandpa as my Democratic candidate, should I get a Republican candidate too? If so give me Dane Quayle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

Alright, so I've already got America's grandpa as my Democratic candidate, should I get a Republican candidate too? If so give me Dane Quayle.

Just like you to pick 2 bumbling morons 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give me John Kasich, didn't agree with him on everything but I respect him alot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Give me John Kasich, didn't agree with him on everything but I respect him alot. 

Shaun, you're back, I missed you buddy :D!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

Shaun, you're back, I missed you buddy :D!

I took a slight break after Kucinich lost the Governor race in Ohio, but I've been watching Secular Talk and Jimmy Dore to lift my spirits politically. Good to see you too man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

I took a slight break after Kucinich lost the Governor race in Ohio, but I've been watching Secular Talk and Jimmy Dore to lift my spirits politically. Good to see you too man

I felt that way after Jon Husted withdrew, I suppose it's not all bad considering he's at least Lieutenant Governor now. I don't mind Mike DeWine all too much either, better than Kasich in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio

 John Kasich kicks off campaign with a rally at the Ohio State University

" my fellow Americans, while the last few years we have seen great success on different fronts, whether it be having a budget surplus, ending the Cold War, and strengthening trade with our allies around the world we still do face very serious issues in our nation. We are severely divided, and there's blame both from the Clinton administration at the White House and the Republican Congress that I am a part of, I think I speak for the majority of Americans when I say enough is enough it is time for has to be a government that represents the greatness that is America. I look forward to welcoming Republicans Democrats and independents Tenaya campaign as we create a movement that can unite us again. We need more Democrats that are fiscally responsible and we need more Republicans that are willing to protect programs that help the poor amoung us"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio

 John Kasich kicks off campaign with a rally at the Ohio State University

" my fellow Americans, while the last few years we have seen great success on different fronts, whether it be having a budget surplus, ending the Cold War, and strengthening trade with our allies around the world we still do face very serious issues in our nation. We are severely divided, and there's blame both from the Clinton administration at the White House and the Republican Congress that I am a part of, I think I speak for the majority of Americans when I say enough is enough it is time for has to be a government that represents the greatness that is America. I look forward to welcoming Republicans Democrats and independents Tenaya campaign as we create a movement that can unite us again. We need more Democrats that are fiscally responsible and we need more Republicans that are willing to protect programs that help the poor amoung us"

You may pick a Dem too :) thathat way you may still be in the game if Kasich loses. I am going to participate too since the game decides results based on our actions and not me. Ill wait to announce tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

You may pick a Dem too :) thathat way you may still be in the game if Kasich loses. I am going to participate too since the game decides results based on our actions and not me. Ill wait to announce tho. 

Could my second one be Ross Perot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SeanFKennedy said:

Could my second one be Ross Perot

If you want yeah. I will have to add an NPC to the Dem Primary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

If you want yeah. I will have to add an NPC to the Dem Primary. 

Actually I'll probably do Ted Kennedy, I'll write his announcement speech once I get home from work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...