270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vcczar

How to play PI until it's fixed

The only way to play PI until it's fixed is to play the primaries until the conventions. Then, start an entirely new game in the general election with those that were nominated. Currently, Trump, since he faces no or few challengers, gets a 20 pt lead or so in the polls since the Democrats have to fight each other. This happens even when I have Kasich and Flake ON. The game is, therefore, unplayable until this is fixed. I'll release my next update for 2020 when this is fixed. 

1 hour ago, Patine said:

*Delete*

How do you pronounce your username anyways? I've always thought it was "Puh-TEEN"

1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

How do you pronounce your username anyways? I've always thought it was "Puh-TEEN"

No. "Puh--TYN." It's a French infinitive for "to shine." :P

I knew it!

I think Anthony said an update within this week,GE results seem to be better than before,with GE just on,So there is hope with that! 

35 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I think Anthony said an update within this week,GE results seem to be better than before,with GE just on,So there is hope with that! 

I hope an update from @admin_270 does come soon. I'm excited about favorability, but it's a downer when the game doesn't respond well. 

No insult to Anthony, but I simply just went back to the 2.82 version of the game. I'm looking forward to favorability feature since it'll give us voting blocs in the future!  

12 hours ago, Sunnymentoaddict said:

No insult to Anthony, but I simply just went back to the 2.82 version of the game. I'm looking forward to favorability feature since it'll give us voting blocs in the future!  

No insult received.  "sneak-peek" version = beta test