Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheLiberalKitten

Look at this insane result!

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

A few states have what appears to have negative voters! Voter fraud!

Capture.PNG

results.csv

Not only did Tricky Dick get trounced and locked out of the EC, he polled less than an-extreme far-right party centred largely on racist rhetoric!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 8:47 PM, TheLiberalKitten said:

A few states have what appears to have negative voters! Voter fraud!

Capture.PNG

results.csv

Is this from the scenario I made? Or is this an edited version? This result seems to be impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Is this from the scenario I made? Or is this an edited version? This result seems to be impossible. 

Did your version have the chance of an event with the revealing of Watergate breaking during the actual election, and if so, how damaging was such an event? That's all I can think of there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Patine said:

Did your version have the chance of an event with the revealing of Watergate breaking during the actual election, and if so, how damaging was such an event? That's all I can think of there.

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Is this from the scenario I made? Or is this an edited version? This result seems to be impossible. 

It's from your scenario. It's unedited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheLiberalKitten said:

It's from your scenario. It's unedited.

I've never had that happened. I made my scenario based off someone else's scenario, so that scenario probably has the same issues. I'll fix this when I get to updating 1972. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I've never had that happened. I made my scenario based off someone else's scenario, so that scenario probably has the same issues. I'll fix this when I get to updating 1972. 

Good luck! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I've never had that happened. I made my scenario based off someone else's scenario, so that scenario probably has the same issues. I'll fix this when I get to updating 1972. 

Did you base it off one of the lazy hackjobs @victorraiders did for several U.S. Presidential elections from the '70's to '90's, perchance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patine said:

Did you base it off one of the lazy hackjobs @victorraiders did for several U.S. Presidential elections from the '70's to '90's, perchance?

It might have been him. I'm not sure. I don't think it was, but it could be. I think I used his for the 90s, but then just redid them from scratch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×