270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Taka

Is it possible to change by username (Sorry for Off-Topic!)

Sorry, but i don't know where else to post this. My name "Valentino" isn't my real name, it's a reference to one of my political characters. I would like to change my name to what i'm known as everywhere else, Demon Taka. Alas, i don't know how.

18 minutes ago, Valentino said:

Sorry, but i don't know where else to post this. My name "Valentino" isn't my real name, it's a reference to one of my political characters. I would like to change my name to what i'm known as everywhere else, Demon Taka. Alas, i don't know how.

I thought "Valentino" was a reference to the silent-movie-era romantic male lead actor. Mind, "Demon Taka," is also quite atypical of the style of usernames used here, too. I have seen several previous users change their username, so I know it CAN be done - I'm just not sure EXACTLY how.

3 minutes ago, Patine said:

I thought "Valentino" was a reference to the silent-movie-era romantic male lead actor. Mind, "Demon Taka," is also quite atypical of the style of usernames used here, too. I have seen several previous users change their username, so I know it CAN be done - I'm just not sure EXACTLY how.

Nope. It was an in-joke, a reference to the incompetent, narcissistic ATL president Valentino Pellegrino (D-OH) who was assassinated in 1986 at just 41.

5 hours ago, Valentino said:

Nope. It was an in-joke, a reference to the incompetent, narcissistic ATL president Valentino Pellegrino (D-OH) who was assassinated in 1986 at just 41.

Say, have you at all looked at my notes for my fictional hypothetical near-future series of scenarios I've devoted several different threads to going into?

On 12/7/2018 at 2:16 AM, Patine said:

Say, have you at all looked at my notes for my fictional hypothetical near-future series of scenarios I've devoted several different threads to going into?

Nope.