270soft Forum
FloridaDemocrat

Why does this happen? Can't create texture error

image.png.7f39593160193810546628e922770ec5.png

It's started happening a lot since the last update, I generally play a custom scenario someone else made and since the update I keep getting this error midway through the primaries. It doesn't occur in the general election at all.

@admin_270

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

What's your operating system?

Windows 10, 64 bit

1 hour ago, admin_270 said:

I will need a link to the campaign, along with a detailed description of how to create the error (or you can send an e-mail with it to https://270soft.com/contact ).

Here's the scenario attached below, basically I have found the problem occurs during the primary ~super tuesday time, and it occurs when I click on any state, I notice it tends to happen more often when I build up a lot of infrastructure and footsoldiers in a lot of states then once super tuesday comes along and I click on a state it gives me an access violation, then tells it can't create the canvas

Personal Scenario.zip

I have also tested this out in other scenarios, including the official ones, and I get the same error, doing the same thing

Can you be more specific when you say it happens when you 'click on a state'? Are you saying you click on a state on the Main Map to select that state? Or is it clicking twice?

13 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Can you be more specific when you say it happens when you 'click on a state'? Are you saying you click on a state on the Main Map to select that state? Or is it clicking twice?

It tends to happen more so when I double click on the state. It really has been happening more randomly, but it tends to happen more if I am double clicking a state