270soft Forum
lizphairphreak

VP Disappears

I was playing a third party candidate last night, who was able to get Elizabeth Warren to accept the VP slot and start campaigning, but then a few weeks later, Warren was gone from the surrogate menu and my candidate also didn't have the option to view-- or pick!-- a VP. Additionally, the VP debates just didn't happen despite the fact the Dem and Rep nominees have candidates. It was odd, does anyone know why that is?

Similarly, I was able to get my candidate to get Biden to agree to drop out and become a surrogate (he was 2nd place to Bernie) but then he never became a surrogate, and also kept getting delegates... but my PIPs were gone.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues or knew why this may be happening.

3 hours ago, lizphairphreak said:

I was playing a third party candidate last night, who was able to get Elizabeth Warren to accept the VP slot and start campaigning, but then a few weeks later, Warren was gone from the surrogate menu and my candidate also didn't have the option to view-- or pick!-- a VP. Additionally, the VP debates just didn't happen despite the fact the Dem and Rep nominees have candidates. It was odd, does anyone know why that is?

Similarly, I was able to get my candidate to get Biden to agree to drop out and become a surrogate (he was 2nd place to Bernie) but then he never became a surrogate, and also kept getting delegates... but my PIPs were gone.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues or knew why this may be happening.

The Duopoly screwed over a Third Party through dirty cloak and dagger tactics! (Sorry, I couldn't resist - that was a joke, not a proverbial dime for @Reagan04)

But that does sound kind of weird, and a definite glitch, yes. In fact, I think cross-party veeps has crossed several glitches in the history of the P4E/PI games that I've heard about here.

Yes, it sounds like a glitch related to cross-party endorsements. Can you tell me the specifics of the situation (which campaign, which party were you playing)?