270soft Forum
vcczar

Unable to load saved games

@admin_270

I posted this in the blog, but I haven't gotten a reply. I can save games, but I can't load saved games. 

19 hours ago, vcczar said:

@admin_270

I posted this in the blog, but I haven't gotten a reply. I can save games, but I can't load saved games. 

36 minutes ago, lizphairphreak said:

I had a similar issue recently. Not exactly the same, but I was able to save a game, load it, but then couldn't save it again (and auto-save glitched every turn)

Being unable to reload saved games seems to be a perennial issue with TheorySpark game, and has been since P4E2008 and PM4E2008 were in development when I first started playing in 2007.

2 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

@vcczar

Official campaigns, or custom?

Custom

Send me a link to it and I can test it. Also please specify settings when starting (general or primary, which candidates, anything else that isn't default).

2 hours ago, admin_270 said:

Send me a link to it and I can test it. Also please specify settings when starting (general or primary, which candidates, anything else that isn't default).

Primary and default candidates + the Simulation Party candidate, which was set to human. All others as CPU. Here's the file: 

United States - 2020 (11-21).zip

I hope this gets fixed in the next update

lets hope it is, can't have serious runs considering that i can't load any saves

@admin_270 IIRC i had failed to load a save right before a debate, like in the same week