Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victorraiders

Latin American Scenarios

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

well i will explain why, here the farleft are in power for more than decade and how brazil have moved for left in this time explain why jornalists(great part of them are pt voters or for other more farleft minor)before this year PT have running against PSDB(socialdemocrats)and have say them are extremists and others who running against,in last decade are basically Farleft vs Left vs Centerleft,the centerRight/Right back this year national and regional with amoedo and bolsonaro respectively

That explanation sounds like nonsense, or at least counter-intuitive. Perhaps you phrased it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

lol the party have good relation with saudi arabia too ,of africa example angola,zimbabwe,congo,guine equatorial,this year PolicialFederal in Brazil found with 16 million in cash and luxury watches in the suitcases of "vicepresident" of equatorial guinea

Also, are pointing out actual stated or alleged ties by money exchanges, or are you also claiming that Islamist regimes are somehow left-wing ideologically as well, just to clear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patine said:

Also, are pointing out actual stated or alleged ties by money exchanges, or are you also claiming that Islamist regimes are somehow left-wing ideologically as well, just to clear?

well the party have send much public money for dictatorships in general,about islamist regimes i think don't are possible put them in terms of Right/Left political ideology are very different of western politics example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

well the party have send much public money for dictatorships in general,about islamist regimes i think don't are possible put them in terms of Right/Left political ideology are very different of western politics example

They're almost entirely hard-right regimes - socially traditionalist and theocratic, fiscally free-market (if not free-trade, and often picky about trading partners), hawkish and militaristic in foreign affairs, and highly nationalistic. Where's the confusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Patine said:

That explanation sounds like nonsense, or at least counter-intuitive. Perhaps you phrased it wrong.

i think need more details but in general the politics in latinamerican have much farleft politicalpartys in power or was examples of countrys brazil,venezuela,bolivia,nicaragua

the explain of partys and local politics look unrealistic but before this year the only candidate of right spectrum area eneas from prona the party are irrelevant national

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patine said:

They're almost entirely hard-right regimes - socially traditionalist and theocratic, fiscally free-market (if not free-trade, and often picky about trading partners), hawkish and militaristic in foreign affairs, and highly nationalistic. Where's the confusion?

all because this don't make them hard-right example ussr and cuba have great part of these things and these regimes are far-left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

i think need more details but in general the politics in latinamerican have much farleft politicalpartys in power or was examples of countrys brazil,venezuela,bolivia,nicaragua

the explain of partys and local politics look unrealistic but before this year the only candidate of right spectrum area eneas from prona the party are irrelevant national

So are you saying nothing short of a full-fledged Pinochet-figure can be considered far-right-wing in Latin America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, victorraiders said:

all because this don't make them hard-right example ussr and cuba have great part of these things and these regimes are far-left

No, I think you're incorrect. I'm pretty sure that it comes to the fact that you cannot accept a form of government that you personally detest, fear, and have embraced full WESTERN post-9/11 propaganda stereotypes about can, in any way, shape, or form, be anywhere along the political spectrum to the ideological values you hold dear. It was like when the far-right-wing Neo-Nazi reactionary blew up a government office in Oslo and sniped a bunch of teenage sons of elite Labour Party members at a summer camp, Glen Beck, on American television, "I wish the news coverage would stop calling far-right-wing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patine said:

He's an example. Don't get hung up on it.

i think  dont have farrigt politicals today,the latinamericans political are very confunsing in general,the great majority people here don't know about political spectrum this explain a little why people in deep interior of northwest of brazil voted for haddad despiste he are pro abortion and pro gay marriage and these people(great part old the majority of voter) who are against abortion and are against gay marriage and voted for them, i think in general people know more of political ideology here in these decade principally from 2014 to now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm busy for somes personal issues and outdated presidentinfinity , i will back to work in Argentina,Uruguay and Chile president elections(update Brazil too) for med-term(if anyone help i glad)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, victorraiders said:

well the party have send much public money for dictatorships in general,about islamist regimes i think don't are possible put them in terms of Right/Left political ideology are very different of western politics example

Since this thread was brought up again, may I ask why you consider sending public money to support dictatorships is inherently left-wing by nature, given Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes did it EXTENSIVELY when they were U.S. Presidents? Can you clarify this position to me? Were those former U.S. Presidents left-wing for doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Patine said:

Since this thread was brought up again, may I ask why you consider sending public money to support dictatorships is inherently left-wing by nature, given Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes did it EXTENSIVELY when they were U.S. Presidents? Can you clarify this position to me? Were those former U.S. Presidents left-wing for doing so?

no i talk about pt brazil party https://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/opiniao/editoriais/opt-e-seu-apoio-a-ditaduras-a3o4mqtg5nftd0rk0m13oggs4/

https://folhapolitica.jusbrasil.com.br/noticias/391456488/lula-fez-acordo-com-ditadura-angolana-para-beneficiar-pt-e-odebrecht-com-dinheiro-do-bndes

https://g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2019/04/04/venezuela-cuba-e-mocambique-devem-mais-de-r-2-bilhoes-ao-bndes.ghtml

https://noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2018/03/27/brasil-liberou-r-23-bi-para-odebrecht-fazer-metro-na-venezuela-obras-comecaram-a-10-anos-e-estao-abandonadas-pela-metade-desde-2015.htm

https://jornaldebrasilia.com.br/politica-e-poder/stf-delacao-da-odebrecht-permite-devolucao-de-r-3106-mi-aos-cofres-publicos/

some links of that example have videos of lula and palocci,santana talk about these things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

But, my point is, you brought this up in response to who was left-wing and who was right-wing in Brazil, in the context that the practice of giving public money to dictators must be, by intimation of the point, made a left-wing policy. Which leaves the question of how to rectify those four former U.S. Republican Presidents doing so to a great degree. I'm not denying the PT does it, it was just couched in a piece of conversation about distinguishing left-wing and right-wing policies between parties and candidates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Patine said:

But, my point is, you brought this up in response to who was left-wing and who was right-wing in Brazil, in the context that the practice of giving public money to dictators must be, by intimation of the point, made a left-wing policy. Which leaves the question of how to rectify those four former U.S. Republican Presidents doing so to a great degree. I'm not denying the PT does it, it was just couched in a piece of conversation about distinguishing left-wing and right-wing policies between parties and candidates.

es,but here in latinamerican are farleft partys with are in power in recent years are very difference of usa,canada,etc in case of pt the money are for finance campaigns and tuitionfee,

the economy of Argentina collapsed fall 34%,dollar,and raise  of 75% banktaxes after fernandez/kirchner just have win primaries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

es,but here in latinamerican are farleft partys with are in power in recent years are very difference of usa,canada,etc in case of pt the money are for finance campaigns and tuitionfee,

the economy of Argentina collapsed fall 34%,dollar,and raise  of 75% banktaxes after fernandez/kirchner just have win primaries

You still haven't addressed my question, or even touched upon it. You're going on about campaign finances, patterns of past governments elected in terms of party trends, and currency exchange rates, none of which are the issue I'm bringing up at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

You still haven't addressed my question, or even touched upon it. You're going on about campaign finances, patterns of past governments elected in terms of party trends, and currency exchange rates, none of which are the issue I'm bringing up at all.

you say USA make same thing on finance countrys? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

 

you say USA make same thing on finance countrys? ?

I'm saying, how is spending public money on foreign dictators a left-wing policy in Latin America, even though that's not the case in the U.S. I, personally, see such an action as not actually tied to a place on the political spectrum, at all, regardless of country or political period of time and events, but as an immoral act in the first, the condoning of whatever abuses of human rights and war crimes and atrocities are done by said dictators, and a betrayal and breach of trust, even arguably tantamount to an act treason, against the taxpayers of their country, and an all-criminal offence for several other reason - whether said government is the PT in Brazil, the GOP in the U.S., or WHOEVER ELSE it may possibly be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, victorraiders said:

I had a plan to try my hand at the last four contested Cuban elections in the near future (1952, 1954, 1956, and 1958 - the Congressional ones, as the two Presidential ones in that period were virtually uncontested), but have the People's Socialist Party - the party allied with the more militant insurgent June 26th Movement of Guevarra and the Castro Brothers, and that merged with them in 1965 to form the modern Communist Party of Cuba - as an off-by-default options as they weren't officially barred or banned legally (surprise!) - they were actually officially boycotting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...