Jump to content
270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victorraiders

Latin American Scenarios

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

well i will explain why, here the farleft are in power for more than decade and how brazil have moved for left in this time explain why jornalists(great part of them are pt voters or for other more farleft minor)before this year PT have running against PSDB(socialdemocrats)and have say them are extremists and others who running against,in last decade are basically Farleft vs Left vs Centerleft,the centerRight/Right back this year national and regional with amoedo and bolsonaro respectively

That explanation sounds like nonsense, or at least counter-intuitive. Perhaps you phrased it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

lol the party have good relation with saudi arabia too ,of africa example angola,zimbabwe,congo,guine equatorial,this year PolicialFederal in Brazil found with 16 million in cash and luxury watches in the suitcases of "vicepresident" of equatorial guinea

Also, are pointing out actual stated or alleged ties by money exchanges, or are you also claiming that Islamist regimes are somehow left-wing ideologically as well, just to clear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patine said:

Also, are pointing out actual stated or alleged ties by money exchanges, or are you also claiming that Islamist regimes are somehow left-wing ideologically as well, just to clear?

well the party have send much public money for dictatorships in general,about islamist regimes i think don't are possible put them in terms of Right/Left political ideology are very different of western politics example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

well the party have send much public money for dictatorships in general,about islamist regimes i think don't are possible put them in terms of Right/Left political ideology are very different of western politics example

They're almost entirely hard-right regimes - socially traditionalist and theocratic, fiscally free-market (if not free-trade, and often picky about trading partners), hawkish and militaristic in foreign affairs, and highly nationalistic. Where's the confusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Patine said:

That explanation sounds like nonsense, or at least counter-intuitive. Perhaps you phrased it wrong.

i think need more details but in general the politics in latinamerican have much farleft politicalpartys in power or was examples of countrys brazil,venezuela,bolivia,nicaragua

the explain of partys and local politics look unrealistic but before this year the only candidate of right spectrum area eneas from prona the party are irrelevant national

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patine said:

They're almost entirely hard-right regimes - socially traditionalist and theocratic, fiscally free-market (if not free-trade, and often picky about trading partners), hawkish and militaristic in foreign affairs, and highly nationalistic. Where's the confusion?

all because this don't make them hard-right example ussr and cuba have great part of these things and these regimes are far-left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victorraiders said:

i think need more details but in general the politics in latinamerican have much farleft politicalpartys in power or was examples of countrys brazil,venezuela,bolivia,nicaragua

the explain of partys and local politics look unrealistic but before this year the only candidate of right spectrum area eneas from prona the party are irrelevant national

So are you saying nothing short of a full-fledged Pinochet-figure can be considered far-right-wing in Latin America?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patine said:

So are you saying nothing short of a full-fledged Pinochet-figure can be considered far-right-wing in Latin America?

you talk about pinochet or what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, victorraiders said:

all because this don't make them hard-right example ussr and cuba have great part of these things and these regimes are far-left

No, I think you're incorrect. I'm pretty sure that it comes to the fact that you cannot accept a form of government that you personally detest, fear, and have embraced full WESTERN post-9/11 propaganda stereotypes about can, in any way, shape, or form, be anywhere along the political spectrum to the ideological values you hold dear. It was like when the far-right-wing Neo-Nazi reactionary blew up a government office in Oslo and sniped a bunch of teenage sons of elite Labour Party members at a summer camp, Glen Beck, on American television, "I wish the news coverage would stop calling far-right-wing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

you talk about pinochet or what

He's an example. Don't get hung up on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patine said:

He's an example. Don't get hung up on it.

i think  dont have farrigt politicals today,the latinamericans political are very confunsing in general,the great majority people here don't know about political spectrum this explain a little why people in deep interior of northwest of brazil voted for haddad despiste he are pro abortion and pro gay marriage and these people(great part old the majority of voter) who are against abortion and are against gay marriage and voted for them, i think in general people know more of political ideology here in these decade principally from 2014 to now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×