270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYConservative

"They" is wrong alot (relates to CI and PI)

The polls (a.k.a "they") are wrong alot, and so are we apparently. 

I.e. Florida Governor: 94% in, 50% Desantis, 49% Gillum

Florida Senator: 94% in, 49% Scott, 48% Nelson. 

The point is maybe in PI & CI we should have a likeliness that the polls be very off or on point.

3 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

The polls "they" are wrong alot, and so are we apparently. 

I.e. Florida Governor: 94% in, 50% Desantis, 49% Gillum

Florida Senator: 94% in, 49% Scott, 48% Nelson. 

The point is maybe in PI & CI we should have a likeliness that the polls be very off or on point.

Is this the "They" as in the cheesy '80's parody conspiracy-genre movies "They" and "They Live?" Is that the "They" you're referring to? :P

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Is this the "They" as in the cheesy '80's parody conspiracy-genre movies "They" and "They Live?" Is that the "They" you're referring to? :P

You know what I mean kind sir, also I was alive and well in my young ripe age of 20 at those times, and I remember no such movies.

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

The original doesn't seem to have it's own article or get referred to in the sequel's article, above, but I remember it and references to it in my own younger days (in the '80's - I'm not the spring chicken most on this forum are).

Spring Chickens on this forum: EW YOU OLD GEEZER GO RUN FOR OFFICE OR SOMETHING YOUR SO OLD

1 minute ago, NYConservative said:

Spring Chickens on this forum: EW YOU OLD GEEZER GO RUN FOR OFFICE OR SOMETHING YOUR SO OLD

What a horrible thing to suggest. A horrible fate it would be to be a public figure of any sort, from my perspective - an elected politician, famous athlete or performer, well-known corporate or religious leader - it doesn't matter. I really value my privacy, something more people should value. The only way I'd want political power is to be an "eminence grease" style advisor to a pliable official politician, but even that, itself, is kind of sordid too...