270soft Forum

Request for scenario

2 hours ago, Thunder said:

The expanded 2016 election scenario.

I have an expanded 2016 scenario. Not to boast, but I think mine is better than his. 

4 hours ago, Thunder said:

The expanded 2016 election scenario.

I don't even remember JohnnyK making such a scenario. I just remember a South Carolina Gubernatorial scenario, a bunch of "Confederacy survives the Civil War" ones that were highly unrealistic, had a large amount of "national events in a void of the word around it" logic, and what seemed to be a lot of wishful thinking, and I remember him insisting on constantly calling me a Nazi, inexplicably, and changing people, like both Obama and Trump's, for instance, last name's spellings in his posts and when quoting other posts (the latter part of violation of the site's TOS), and the denying knowing about such edits, and all around being a very obnoxious and unpleasant person.

On 11/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, Patine said:

I don't even remember JohnnyK making such a scenario. I just remember a South Carolina Gubernatorial scenario, a bunch of "Confederacy survives the Civil War" ones that were highly unrealistic, had a large amount of "national events in a void of the word around it" logic, and what seemed to be a lot of wishful thinking, and I remember him insisting on constantly calling me a Nazi, inexplicably, and changing people, like both Obama and Trump's, for instance, last name's spellings in his posts and when quoting other posts (the latter part of violation of the site's TOS), and the denying knowing about such edits, and all around being a very obnoxious and unpleasant person.

I did not know that. Sorry. All I heard was that in a comment somewhere it said he had a good scenario, and I saw in a few playthroughs. Thank you, however.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Thunder said:

I did not know that. Sorry. All I heard was that in a comment somewhere it said he had a good scenario, and I saw in a few playthroughs. Thank you, however.

I have his 2016 scenario last updated 11/26/2016, but I can safely say it’s really bad. Trump has some absurdly powerful stats and it’s basically designed for him to annihilate anyone. There is a wealth of much better 2016 scenarios out there.