270soft Forum
vcczar

Trump's Leadership, Charisma, Integrity

Trump's Leadership, Charisma, Integrity  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should Trump's leadership skill be for a 2020 scenario?

2. 2. What should Trump's charisma skill be for a 2020 scenario?

3. 3. What should Trump's integrity skill be for a 2020 scenario?

17 minutes ago, admin_270 said:

Thanks for posting this - some interesting results. The average Leadership (discarding Wiw's for these, as it seems to be an outlier) is just above 6. Average Charisma is just above 7. Average Integrity is just above 2.5.

An unusually high score for Leadership for the President heading probably the most internally tumultuous and inconsistent Administration in American history since Andrew Johnson...

3 hours ago, Patine said:

An unusually high score for Leadership for the President heading probably the most internally tumultuous and inconsistent Administration in American history since Andrew Johnson...

I felt Leadership also had the concept of "devotion from your party", which bumped the score up significantly.

8 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I felt Leadership also had the concept of "devotion from your party", which bumped the score up significantly.

I don't think "devotion from one's party" is the right term. He has a core following, yes, who mostly behave like a sheeplike cult of personality and ignore or ridicule every legitimate flaw about, or criticism made of, him, and highly exaggerate (or create out of whole cloth) accomplishments and traits of great leaders of him, but a lot of Republicans don't seem to like him, refuse to endorse him, or only do so under great social or political duress, and are forced to hold their noses and support him because they're bitten in the ass there by the U.S. two-party system and how it denies true political choice to Americans. So, I certainly don't see this "devotion from one' party" element you speak of - quite the opposite, in fact.