270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lizphairphreak

A Few Random Questions

Hi, just a few random questions I've had:

1) What does the new "Ambition" trait do in game? I haven't played in a little bit and last time I checked the editor I saw that and didn't understand it's effects.

2) Is there a way to have your candidate not go to a debate (I know that they're set by polling, but I mean like an option to just not go even if you're polling above the threshold?) Also, is it possible to attack candidates who aren't in the debate, i.e. a candidate in a different party when you're in a primary debate or a candidate who hasn't formally entered the race yet?

3) Is it possible for someone to be both an endorser and a potential candidate (i.e. a senator that may also be Not Seeking or the like)?

Thank you!

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, lizphairphreak said:

Hi, just a few random questions I've had:

1) What does the new "Ambition" trait do in game? I haven't played in a little bit and last time I checked the editor I saw that and didn't understand it's effects.

2) Is there a way to have your candidate not go to a debate (I know that they're set by polling, but I mean like an option to just not go even if you're polling above the threshold?) Also, is it possible to attack candidates who aren't in the debate, i.e. a candidate in a different party when you're in a primary debate or a candidate who hasn't formally entered the race yet?

3) Is it possible for someone to be both an endorser and a potential candidate (i.e. a senator that may also be Not Seeking or the like)?

Thank you!

1. never heard of the ambition trait

2. not to my knowledge

3. not to my knowledge