270soft Forum
POLITICALBOMB

Trying to Download Congress Infinity v. 2.8.4b

I trying to download the new Congress Infinity update and I made sure that I SPECIFICALLY clicked on in and when it sends me the download link.

CI.thumb.PNG.09db3fc8b1db2e6e5de03033975d6f12.PNG

Is it supposed to say PI instead of CI?

16 hours ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

I trying to download the new Congress Infinity update and I made sure that I SPECIFICALLY clicked on in and when it sends me the download link.

CI.thumb.PNG.09db3fc8b1db2e6e5de03033975d6f12.PNG

Is it supposed to say PI instead of CI?

It sends download links for all the games that you own under that email address

3 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

It sends download links for all the games that you own under that email address

But why is it giving me a President Infinity Link instead of Congress Infinity? 

3 hours ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

Was PI the only link? If it was I no longer consider Anthony kosher.

3 hours ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

I actually get a lot of links in my email with each update, but then, I've probably purchased every game of his except for two, I believe. I'm puzzled why you'd only get one if you've bought two games. I'd imagine it's some kind of error, and hopefully Anthony can sort it out.

1 hour ago, Patine said:

I actually get a lot of links in my email with each update, but then, I've probably purchased every game of his except for two, I believe. I'm puzzled why you'd only get one if you've bought two games. I'd imagine it's some kind of error, and hopefully Anthony can sort it out.

Well I've never been sent emails when the updates were released. I just did it manually.

1 minute ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

Well I've never been sent emails when the updates were released. I just did it manually.

Funny. He sends me emails when updates are released. I think you've treated unfairly.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

Funny. He sends me emails when updates are released. I think you've treated unfairly.

Its not a problem, I check the blog weekly. I just want to know why I'm being given President Infinity Links when I'm trying to get Congress Infinity Links.