270soft Forum
Derran

Is this game still available?

12 hours ago, Derran said:

Have been looking for it for some time, but didn't find anything, is there a download link out there?

uh, no.

4 hours ago, NYConservative said:

uh, no.

My, how helpful you are to a new poster. I only didn't post, myself immediately, because I wasn't quite certain, as some of the links are heavily buried, or Anthony has other means to sell old products to TheorySpark customers, and I thought I'd wait to see if he answered or I could find such a buried link. But once again, you prove you must know it all, even about a website and forum you, yourself, have only actively been on for less than a month longer than @Derran

1 hour ago, Patine said:

My, how helpful you are to a new poster. I only didn't post, myself immediately, because I wasn't quite certain, as some of the links are heavily buried, or Anthony has other means to sell old products to TheorySpark customers, and I thought I'd wait to see if he answered or I could find such a buried link. But once again, you prove you must know it all, even about a website and forum you, yourself, have only actively been on for less than a month longer than @Derran

My, how much you bring your fatass into conversations that have no mention of you anywhere in them.

2 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

My, how much you bring your fatass into conversations that have no mention of you anywhere in them.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a public forum where any registered member could respond to any post in any conservation. If you want your conservations sacrosanct, with no "unsolicited" responses, take them to PM's.

Just now, Patine said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a public forum where any registered member could respond to any post in any conservation. If you want your conservations sacrosanct, with no "unsolicited" responses, take them to PM's.

Not how I meant it Mr. I don't know any forms of figure of speech but okay then.

2 minutes ago, Derran said:

Calm down guys, I just asked if the game was still available

It's not your fault, I just simply gave the answer as far as my knowledge, and Patine went out like I was committing murder.

13 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

It's not your fault, I just simply gave the answer as far as my knowledge, and Patine went out like I was committing murder.

You said it as an absolute, not "as far as you know." And I do know figures of speech when I see them - either you weren't actually using one, but tried to pass off as if you were, or you're "figure of speech" was incredibly clumsy. But it's obvious right from this point, you're one of the toxic posters who've cropped in an out of these forums, so I'm going to save myself the grief and put you on ignore.

Just now, Patine said:

You said it as an absolute, not "as far as you know." And I do know figures of speech when I see them - either you weren't actually using one, but tried to pass off as if you were, or you're "figure of speech" was incredibly clumsy. But it's obvious right from this point, you're one of the toxic posters who've cropped in an out of these forums, so I'm going to save myself the grief and put you on ignore.

Oh gladly, i'd rather not be influenced by your toxicity on forums, I suppose the EA Forums for Madden 19 are more your taste?

🍿

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I'm not sure what that emote even IS or whom it's directed at...

Its popcorn.