270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolves

Brazilian right wing candidate Jair Bolsonaro stabbed during rally

cool, i can focus on my pet project instead

I'm making Israel elections, while as Patine stated they aren't accurate to the actual system, I think that it could be fun, 

also i'm considering posting this to the campaigns blog when i'm done with the project

2 minutes ago, Ido said:

also i'm considering posting this to the campaigns blog when i'm done with the project

me too, i want adding more candidates,real issues etc and after that create others latin american elections

cool, just got an Author account, should i upload all the elections on the same post or in separate posts?

P.S in the 1996 Israel scenario i made with NYRepublican someone someone commented on some inaccuracies we made, i'll fix those when i get to it, also i'll change Peres' picture to something more portraity

6 minutes ago, Ido said:

cool, just got an Author account, should i upload all the elections on the same post or in separate posts?

what numbers of scenarios you have ,if are great number are more better create separate to adding pics and details and not are extensive posts if you make them create two or three by post,if are Collection just add pics and create only one if not are much extensive

every Israeli election from 1949 to 2015 (probably 2019 too, because there are candidates already) putting it in numbers, i'll make 20 scenarios, (21 if i make 2019)

Just now, Ido said:

every Israeli election from 1949 to 2015 (probably 2019 too, because there are candidates already) putting it in numbers, i'll make 20 scenarios, (21 if i make 2019)

if you like example adding three pics and adding some description and create one post in forum about details of all elections and add link of scenario elections in post for people know details 

or i could make an exhaustive list of election descriptions in the collective post

24 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

very good what projects

I listed some of the projects I might take up or remake for PI on the previous page (page 4) of this thread, but that's not an exhaustive list, of course.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I listed some of the projects I might take up or remake for PI on the previous page (page 4) of this thread, but that's not an exhaustive list, of course.

you have created or working on one

Just now, victorraiders said:

you have created or working on one

I have finished a Uganda 2011 and Russia 2012 one for PM4E2008, I may remake for PI, and I have many other ideas I have gathered resources and research for. It would just be a matter of starting one in many cases.

2 minutes ago, victorraiders said:

1012180422_Semttulo.png.3030fe8ff4b47f438c550dbf8e21b199.png

Test Beta Version,what position of candidates/partys are good??by results?

example i need know if results are realistic,and to endorses don't have much influence 

Brazil - 2018.zip

I wonder how much you copied and pasted with no change, update, or alteration at all from one of your old Brazil scenarios, a tactic you're well-known to do when making scenarios. :P

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

I wonder how much you copied and pasted with no change, update, or alteration at all from one of your old Brazil scenarios, a tactic you're well-known to do when making scenarios. :P

lol,this are actual very beta i just like know if have realistic results to focus in others parts of scenario