270soft Forum
CalebsParadox

Multiplayer 2016 Campaign (Reboot)

46 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

Simply PM me your turn in however specific you want. This was the template used last year, created by @vcczar:

Campaign Actions:

Campaign enhancing: 

States to focus on:

Days of rest:

Endorsers/surrogates:

Then it could be filled in as,

Campaign Actions: Rally x3, climate speech x1, debate prep x2, issue knowledge x2

Campaign enhancing: Footsoldiers in IA

States to focus on: IA and NH

Days of rest: 2

Endorsers/surrogates: CP to McCain

Ok. Cool.

45 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

Please do select both a 2016 and 2020 candidate. We will hold a poll later on which scenario, but please do remain consistent in which party you play! :) 

Trump 2016, Fiorina 2020 (because she has irl declared she is seeking for 2020 after failing in 2016)

24 minutes ago, CalebsParadox said:

Please do select both a 2016 and 2020 candidate. We will hold a poll later on which scenario, but please do remain consistent in which party you play! :) 

Got it Sanders 2016, and Gabbard 2020.

2 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

Hello everyone, and welcome to a new and revised version of President Infinity Multiplayer! The rules are going to be simple, and are as follows:

We need two to three Democrats, and two to three Republicans, and an optional independent if Democrats and Republicans have at least two members each. There cannot be 3 Democrats and 1 Republican, or vice versa. There is no limit on what character you can play, as long as they are included in @vcczar's updated 2016 scenario (excluding Obama and McCain). If your character does not come with polling data, I will adjust regional percentages and give you a slight uptick though ultimately it will likely not be as much as you would hope as I would fear giving an unfair advantage. 

The game will begin at the October 1st start date. Turns will be done every 24 hours, or sooner if every reply is in. If you do not reply, I will automate your character. If you do not reply for three IRL days, your character will withdraw/endorse at my discretion. The game is set to weekly, so internet ads may not be as helpful. 

I may be the gamemaster, but I will follow your instructions to a T. You can be as vague or detailed as you like, but keep in mind that the more detailed you are with your commands the better you will likely do. If someone would like to post a basic outline below, that could serve as a guide. 

LIST: 

Republicans:

Democrats: 

Independent: 

I'd be interested

Screw it. I'll be Kasich in either 2016 or 2020. 

My instructions are simple. Focus on campaign Ad power, fundraising, running negative ads on Trump. Outside of this work on issue knowledge and debate. If anything is left over, then improve my campaign organization and strategy. Focus on Iowa, New Hampshire. If Trump falls to 3rd place, then focus on the next primary state until Trump regains in Iowa or New Hampshire. Focus on the three largest delegate states heading into Super Tuesday for attack ads. After Super Tuesday, if Trump is still the frontrunner, then turn to researching scandals until I'm forced to drop out in the convention. Notify me if I ever become frontrunner (I don't expect to, but I hope to make someone else the frontrunner than Trump.) 

2 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

Got it Sanders 2016, and Gabbard 2020.

Gabbard? I do not understand who Gabbard is, Please explain just to remind me, I'm not very good with democratic candidates.

1 minute ago, NYConservative said:

Gabbard? I do not understand who Gabbard is, Please explain just to remind me, I'm not very good with democratic candidates.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

Ah, I see, Good choice, even being a republican I like Gabbard.

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

Screw it. I'll be Kasich in either 2016 or 2020. 

My instructions are simple. Focus on campaign Ad power, fundraising, running negative ads on Trump. Outside of this work on issue knowledge and debate. If anything is left over, then improve my campaign organization and strategy. Focus on Iowa, New Hampshire. If Trump falls to 3rd place, then focus on the next primary state until Trump regains in Iowa or New Hampshire. Focus on the three largest delegate states heading into Super Tuesday for attack ads. After Super Tuesday, if Trump is still the frontrunner, then turn to researching scandals until I'm forced to drop out in the convention. Notify me if I ever become frontrunner (I don't expect to, but I hope to make someone else the frontrunner than Trump.) 

A very strict anti-trump strategy. I like it. And with player candidates, this could prove to be a very powerful strategy in a deadlocked convention, as I will ensure that whoever you choose to endorse at the convention will actually happen. 

I have just tested the 2020 scenario with 9 human candidates and have made in into the actual primaries, which leads me to believe that we can support at least 8 candidates with the much smaller field in the 2020 scenario. If are interested, spots are still open! 

I am not sure if I can contribute much, my PC is down and I only have my mobile

I'm just going to clarify in 2020 my character (Fiorina) is a #NeverTrumper. So never for the love of god am I endorsing him if I lose the primary.

2 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

2020 it is. There will be a 24 hour window for changes in character and for new players to announce. ( @Reagan04)

I'll do Jeff Flake or Ben Sasse in 2020.

In a freakin' power outage, dont know how long I can be on rn, or how long this will be, so dont contact me.

17 hours ago, Reagan04 said:

I'll do Jeff Flake or Ben Sasse in 2020.

Perfect. Let me know when you've decided which! 

3 hours ago, CalebsParadox said:

Perfect. Let me know when you've decided which! 

I think Jeff Flake