270soft Forum
NYConservative

Anyone want a 2018 NY Senatorial?

PROGRESS ALERT, YEP ANOTHER AGAIN.
So, Recently (yessss no bold) I packed it up after exporting, now we are just waiting on the author account, FYI: It may appear as 2018 NY Gubernatorial instead of Senatorial due to the fact 1. i didnt figure out how to rename a zipped folder
2. i was orginally working on a gubernatorial until i saw someone already made that

@admin_270 I know chances are you wouldn't accept these terms, but maybe this could be an official campaign if I put in more 1. what-if candidates and 2. County flags/seals and other minor improvements?

Edited by NYConservative
grammar errors

On 9/4/2018 at 12:59 PM, NYConservative said:

I have a full 2018 New York Senatorial, featuring Kirsten Gillibrand, incumbent Democrat, vs Republican Chele Chiavacci Farley I've been messing around with and have a few what-if candidates like Chris Gibson, Chelsea Clinton, Caroline Kennedy, and reform candidate currently in the Gubernatorial in the real world Joseph Holland, If I get any requests for me to post this for a download, ill do so.

If you were to do a NY Senator Campaign, ideally I would love for a 2000 NY Senator campaign. 

On 10/30/2018 at 6:58 PM, Sunnymentoaddict said:

If you were to do a NY Senator Campaign, ideally I would love for a 2000 NY Senator campaign. 

Since my new project is screwing up on me, surely i'd do that for you! I'll try to get that done within the next week or two.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:05 PM, NYConservative said:

Since my new project is screwing up on me, surely i'd do that for you! I'll try to get that done within the next week or two.

Did you ever get to do this one? I'd love to play a Clinton vs. Giuliani game :) I actually came into this thread to suggest adding that nut Andrew Yang so I could play out a Democratic primary of him vs. Caroline Kennedy. Because that's the kind of stuff I think of when I'm bored, haha.

2 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Did you ever get to do this one? I'd love to play a Clinton vs. Giuliani game :) I actually came into this thread to suggest adding that nut Andrew Yang so I could play out a Democratic primary of him vs. Caroline Kennedy. Because that's the kind of stuff I think of when I'm bored, haha.

Why is Andrew Yang a "nut," if I may ask? He has some good ideas, if unconventional and atypical of most politicians. And his general viewpoint is quite refreshing.

37 minutes ago, Patine said:

Why is Andrew Yang a "nut," if I may ask? He has some good ideas, if unconventional and atypical of most politicians. And his general viewpoint is quite refreshing.

It's the unconventional ideas that made me refer to him as a nut, but I didn't actually mean it in a bad way. It's more a playful term that I use when referring to someone with unorthodox views, and I don't usually say it outside of conversations with people close to me who know it's not meant to be offensive, but I slipped up a little tonight due to my sleepiness. While I don't see some of his ideas as being realistic (and disagreeing with a few), I've enjoyed hearing him discuss them because he at least manages to not speak like your typical fringe candidate. That is, he actually sounds professional and like he knows what he's talking about. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing him in the debate (assuming the party doesn't block him somehow) and think that he could probably win if he ran for some other office like a seat in the House. Part of me thinks he's hoping to spring board from this to such a race, actually.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:57 AM, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I'm trying to, but my laptop keeps breaking. Also, how did you find this old, inactive post on the forum?

1 hour ago, NYConservative said:

I'm trying to, but my laptop keeps breaking. Also, how did you find this old, inactive post on the forum?

Posts don't drop off on this forum. If you dig long and hard enough, you can still find, and even reply to, Anthony's opening welcome post when he started these forums in 2004.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, NYConservative said:

Sometimes I browse through on here just for fun, or trying to find campaigns not on the main site. This forum isn't quite as active or big as some other places I visit (which is a shame, because this is an awesome game and community) so it's easy for me to forget that something on the second or third page, or even low on the first page, is a bit old. I didn't realize how long it had been since the last posting until after I had posted my message.