270soft Forum
NYConservative

Anyone want a 2018 NY Senatorial?

PROGRESS ALERT, YEP ANOTHER AGAIN.
So, Recently (yessss no bold) I packed it up after exporting, now we are just waiting on the author account, FYI: It may appear as 2018 NY Gubernatorial instead of Senatorial due to the fact 1. i didnt figure out how to rename a zipped folder
2. i was orginally working on a gubernatorial until i saw someone already made that

@admin_270 I know chances are you wouldn't accept these terms, but maybe this could be an official campaign if I put in more 1. what-if candidates and 2. County flags/seals and other minor improvements?

Edited by NYConservative
grammar errors

I will sadly not be updating this campaign again, as I am trying to work on a new project.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:59 PM, NYConservative said:

I have a full 2018 New York Senatorial, featuring Kirsten Gillibrand, incumbent Democrat, vs Republican Chele Chiavacci Farley I've been messing around with and have a few what-if candidates like Chris Gibson, Chelsea Clinton, Caroline Kennedy, and reform candidate currently in the Gubernatorial in the real world Joseph Holland, If I get any requests for me to post this for a download, ill do so.

If you were to do a NY Senator Campaign, ideally I would love for a 2000 NY Senator campaign. 

On 10/30/2018 at 6:58 PM, Sunnymentoaddict said:

If you were to do a NY Senator Campaign, ideally I would love for a 2000 NY Senator campaign. 

Since my new project is screwing up on me, surely i'd do that for you! I'll try to get that done within the next week or two.