270soft Forum
NYConservative

Anyone want a 2018 NY Senatorial?

I have a full 2018 New York Senatorial, featuring Kirsten Gillibrand, incumbent Democrat, vs Republican Chele Chiavacci Farley I've been messing around with and have a few what-if candidates like Chris Gibson, Chelsea Clinton, Caroline Kennedy, and reform candidate currently in the Gubernatorial in the real world Joseph Holland, If I get any requests for me to post this for a download, ill do so.

Just now, NYConservative said:

I have a full 2018 New York Senatorial, featuring Kirsten Gillibrand, incumbent Democrat, vs Republican Chele Chiavacci Farley I've been messing around with and have a few what-if candidates like Chris Gibson, Chelsea Clinton, Caroline Kennedy, and reform candidate currently in the Gubernatorial in the real world Joseph Holland, If I get any requests for me to post this for a download, ill do so.

Is it even close to competitive? Are there like independent candidates and the such?

2 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Is it even close to competitive? Are there like independent candidates and the such?

Ah, yes there are, as if I didnt add those this would be something anyone could easily make.

Ah, yes there are, as if I didnt add those this would be something anyone could easily make.

3 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

and as I forgot to say, they are just multiple Independents from towns and counties in New York, due to the fact the Independents in the real world are still TBD on their candidate from my research.

Yes.

29 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Yes.

Alright, that ends it, it will be made by at most 9/14/2018

3 hours ago, NYConservative said:

I would prefer a more comprehensive and in-depth take on a nationwide Senate election for 2018 by CI, if I had interest in 2018 U.S. Senate election scenarios at all, to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

I would prefer a more comprehensive and in-depth take on a nationwide Senate election for 2018 by CI, if I had interest in 2018 U.S. Senate election scenarios at all, to be honest.

Well, I for one don't have the money to buy another game for anything over 8 dollars, so yay you rich privileged person, go play CI.

4 hours ago, NYConservative said:

Well, I for one don't have the money to buy another game for anything over 8 dollars, so yay you rich privileged person, go play CI.

Yes, I'm SOOOO rich and privileged sitting here in my seaside view luxury condo in a gated community with my Ferrari and my VIP club pass to hang with the celebs every weekend in my Armani suit, my Gucci watch, and Italian leather shoes, and platinum neckchain who travels to a different overseas city for a trip every two weeks, having lunch with someone important and rich there - all because I can afford a $15.00 dollar instead of an $8.00. Oh, the economic disparity nowadays! It's so Dickensian. :P

42 minutes ago, Patine said:

Yes, I'm SOOOO rich and privileged sitting here in my seaside view luxury condo in a gated community with my Ferrari and my VIP club pass to hang with the celebs every weekend in my Armani suit, my Gucci watch, and Italian leather shoes, and platinum neckchain who travels to a different overseas city for a trip every two weeks, having lunch with someone important and rich there - all because I can afford a $15.00 dollar instead of an $8.00. Oh, the economic disparity nowadays! It's so Dickensian. :P

Okay, due to your past posts alone and the fact you just have the ability to throw money away, I will just call you a fucklord, End of conversation, Good day.

1 minute ago, NYConservative said:

Okay, due to your past posts alone and the fact you just have the ability to throw money away, I will just call you a fucklord, End of conversation, Good day.

May I suggest the Electronic Arts games forums. The crowd there may be more at your level of discourse...

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

May I suggest the Electronic Arts games forums. The crowd there may be more at your level of discourse...

Already ventured in them, seen a name Patine in them, acting almost as dickinsen as you are. Maybe they are the same person... Anyways, Please fuck up so we can end this shit.

Already ventured in them, seen a name Patine in them, acting almost as dickinsen as you are. Maybe they are the same person... Anyways, Please fuck up so we can end this shit.

Funny that. I only briefly created a throwaway account for tech support on LotR:BfMe2, and only used it a few times for those purposes - and it wasn't called "Patine." The name was already taken...

Just now, Patine said:

Funny that. I only briefly created a throwaway account for tech support on LotR:BfMe2, and only used it a few times for those purposes - and it wasn't called "Patine." The name was already taken...

I never claimed they definitely were, I just pointed out how that person acts like you, I guess your generation is just all a bunch of rhetorical pains in the ass.

2 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

I never claimed they definitely were, I just pointed out how that person acts like you, I guess your generation is just all a bunch of rhetorical pains in the ass.

Well, the mainstream dominant membership of the U.S. Republican Party is about my generation (except "old geezers" like Graham, Trump, Pence, Romney, etc.)...

Just now, Patine said:

Well, the mainstream dominant membership of the U.S. Republican Party is about my generation (except "old geezers" like Graham, Trump, Pence, Romney, etc.)...

I know, thats the exact reason I mainly think both parties need reform, as I voted for (an example this is, even though I did vote for him) Gary Johnson, the independent on my ballot, even though I thought of writing in someone else.

I know, thats the exact reason I mainly think both parties need reform, as I voted for (an example this is, even though I did vote for him) Gary Johnson, the independent on my ballot, even though I thought of writing in someone else.

What's really needed is a true multiparty system, like almost every other First World Country has, to allow for real electoral choice without having to rely on the "bottleneck sham" that is party primaries as the only seeming avenue to achieve it.

Just now, Patine said:

What's really needed is a true multiparty system, like almost every other First World Country has, to allow for real electoral choice without having to rely on the "bottleneck sham" that is party primaries as the only seeming avenue to achieve it.

Wow, I actually agree. 

Wow, I actually agree. 

There is a reason I have the avatar I do. :P

15 minutes ago, NYConservative said:

:P

It seems that getting past a cliched, even cartoonish, partisan post and my grouchy reaction, we may share unexpected common ground. :P

1 hour ago, Patine said:

It seems that getting past a cliched, even cartoonish, partisan post and my grouchy reaction, we may share unexpected common ground. :P (this was not part of the quote, i just realized you could edit quotes, the stuff before this message in parenthises excuse my grammar was his actual quote)

Mhm.

Well, I am quite screwed. Poll shifts just screwed me over so when I test it the Bronx the only county whos pop vote is most republican, and Albany for democrat, and the rest are complete swing straight in the middle, and over 9 mil is undecided, it looks like the deadline for this will be expanded.

PROGRESS ALERT, PLEASE STAY READING.
Now, as @Hestia11was wondering about independents, I have confirmed through wikipedia and other sources, no independents are running for the 2018 NY Senatorial, so I will have generic independence party of new york members included in that party, due to the fact none of them are officially running, Chele Farley will be the only republican, with her main surrogate being her husband, Richard Farley, and for the democrats Kirsten Gillibrand, with her husband Jonathan Gillibrand as the starting surrogate, Should be done later today or tomorrow.

PROGRESS ALERT, YEP ANOTHER ALREADY.
So (yes i didnt mean to do this in bold but im just sick and tired of this goddamn thing auto putting it in bold after the title for this so i just gotta damn deal with it), Apparently I need a new author account to post this damn thing, and they respond in 5 damn buisness days, Be prepared for a long wait if you looked foward to this.