270soft Forum
vcczar

Getting new CPU

@admin_270

My current laptop is cracking open somehow. Thus, I'm going to get a new computer. Will I be able to redownload the games onto the new computer? Also, how do I find out what my forum password is? I've been auto-logging in for years, so I don't know what my password is. 

5 minutes ago, vcczar said:

@admin_270

My current laptop is cracking open somehow. Thus, I'm going to get a new computer. Will I be able to redownload the games onto the new computer? Also, how do I find out what my forum password is? I've been auto-logging in for years, so I don't know what my password is. 

What browser do you use?

And you can re-download the games.

1 hour ago, NYrepublican said:

What browser do you use?

And you can re-download the games.

I use Google Chrome

12 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I use Google Chrome

Enter at the address bar "Chrome://settings" and go down to passwords and then manage passwords.

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Enter at the address bar "Chrome://settings" and go down to passwords and then manage passwords.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, vcczar said:

@admin_270

Nice bro. Is it going to be like a gaming rig or just a basic PC?

11 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Nice bro. Is it going to be like a gaming rig or just a basic PC?

Ideally it will be better for games than my current PC. I can play graphic-heavy games, but everything moves slowly and choppy, even when I lower the graphic settings. I don't want to pay more than $1,000 for a good laptop though, so I may end up getting something only slightly better than what I currently have: Toshiba Satellite C--55 with intel core i3

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

Ideally it will be better for games than my current PC. I can play graphic-heavy games, but everything moves slowly and choppy, even when I lower the graphic settings. I don't want to pay more than $1,000 for a good laptop though, so I may end up getting something only slightly better than what I currently have: Toshiba Satellite C--55 with intel core i3

I haven't been in the market for a laptop for a few years (though I probably will be soon) so I don't have a particular laptop rec, but here are a couple good sites for deals:

https://slickdeals.net/computer-deals/?src=catnav_computers

https://www.overclock.net/forum/327-online-deals/

Best of luck

59 minutes ago, thr33 said:

I haven't been in the market for a laptop for a few years (though I probably will be soon) so I don't have a particular laptop rec, but here are a couple good sites for deals:

https://slickdeals.net/computer-deals/?src=catnav_computers

https://www.overclock.net/forum/327-online-deals/

Best of luck

Thanks!

7 hours ago, vcczar said:

I only spent $700 on mine and can run modern games with medium settings pretty well.