Jump to content
270soft Forum
NYrepublican

I fear for Americas future as a free country

Recommended Posts

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

yes lmfao c'mon cuh

alphabetpublic.png

Click on the hyperlink,stupid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_company

By your standards Adobe is a public entity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Systems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Click on the hyperlink,stupid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_company

By your standards Adobe is a public entity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Systems

Now, now lets not devolve to petty insults, he's merely uniformed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

delete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

delete

double post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

Now, now lets not devolve to petty insults, he's merely uniformed.

Funny how he keeps avoiding the question 🐸🍵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Funny how he keeps avoiding the question 🐸🍵

Because no one media company owns everything to block all platforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

Because no one media company owns everything to block all platforms.

Please show me where conspiracy theories are allowed to be censored in the Constitution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Please show me where conspiracy theories are allowed to be censored in the Constitution

They didn't censor him for conspiracy theories

They censored him for violating their terms of service.

If a private university invites you to campus on condition that during your speech you don't speak about how all your detractors are going to hell and you do they have every right to kick you out for violating their terms of service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Patine, as someone who likes to quote Orwell a lot, would you agree that Alex Jones is a real-life example of an "unperson?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

If a private university invites you to campus on condition that during your speech you don't speak about how all your detractors are going to hell and you do they have every right to kick you out for violating their terms of service.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

 

Your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

Your point?

The media companies are publicly owned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Please show me where conspiracy theories are allowed to be censored in the Constitution

Quote

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No mention of private companies (which means companies not owned by the government) your point is invalid.

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

The media companies are publicly owned.

What do you think that means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

The media companies are publicly owned.

image.jpeg.cf1bf5587b7ab6920b880c6d0e84749b.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WVProgressive said:

No mention of private companies (which means companies not owned by the government) your point is invalid.

 

If a company is publicly-traded it is owned by governmental entities. 

3 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

image.jpeg.cf1bf5587b7ab6920b880c6d0e84749b.jpeg

Can you answer the damn question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

If a company is publicly-traded it is owned by governmental entities. 

Is the entire stock market government owned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Is the entire stock market government owned?

You realize not all stocks and shares and shit are public, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

You realize not all stocks and shares and shit are public, right?

Nor are they all government owned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

Nor are they all government owned.

...which is what you said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

Nor are they all government owned.

Publicly-traded stocks are owned by government entities. Also answer the question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Publicly-traded stocks are owned by government entities. 

No they aren't. Are you seriously claiming the Government owns all of Google's stocks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Publicly-traded stocks are owned by government entities. Also answer the question.

So Warren Buffet, Peter Lynch, and many more like them are government entities now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYrepublican said:

 No they aren't. Are you seriously claiming the Government owns all of Google's stocks?

No that's not what I said. Would you answer the question for a Scooby Snack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

No that's not what I said. 

 

2 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Publicly-traded stocks are owned by government entities. 

Yes it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×