270soft Forum
Conservative Elector 2

CE2 Alternate US Elections Lists

Lyman_Trumbull_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

Lyman Trumbull (Liberal-Republican), 17th President of the United States of America, 1st Term: March 4th, 1873 - March 4th, 1877

George_Washington_Julian_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

George Washington Julian (Liberal-Republican), 20th Vice President of the United States of America, 1st Term: March 4th, 1873 - March 4th, 1877

1 hour ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Lyman_Trumbull_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

Lyman Trumbull (Liberal-Republican), 17th President of the United States of America, 1st Term: March 4th, 1873 - March 4th, 1877

George_Washington_Julian_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

George Washington Julian (Liberal-Republican), 20th Vice President of the United States of America, 1st Term: March 4th, 1873 - March 4th, 1877

Who are these two men? I've never heard of either of them.

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

Who are these two men? I've never heard of either of them.

I read the 2nd’s name soemtime ago, but that’s it. obviously they were affilated with that Liberal Republican Party in 1872 and they were included in @vcczar‘s scenario. Perhaps they were part of the convention, will check Wikipedia on that. 

Ulysses_S._Grant_1870-1880.jpg

Ulysses S. Grant (Republican), 18th President of the United States of America, 3rd Term: March 4th, 1877 - March 4th, 1881

VicePresident-WmAlWheeler.jpg

William A. Wheeler (Republican), 21st Vice President of the United States of America, 1st Term: March 4th, 1877 - March 4th, 1881