270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Harris/Ernst 2020

Singular Play by Play - Kevin Easton

Here is my play by play following the story of Kevin Easton starting in 1975. My goal is to watch him raise in political office throughout the years. I will have a few scandals that I will roll a dice before each election to see if it comes out or not, because no one is perfect. The player we will be following is Kevin Easton. He is a moderate Republican from Manchester, New Hampshire. He is married to Shelly Easton and they have one daughter Leslie Easton who is 2. Kevin Easton is a general manger for his wife's father's store. He is middle class and went to Rivier University. He is also a Roman Catholic as is his family. (For his pictures I will be using Dick Cheney)

Positions held:

1969-Present (1977) : General Manager

1975-Present (1977) : Aldermen of Ward 4 for the city of Manchester, NH

Kevin Easton's press release on the internet:

I want to think everyone who voted for me tonight it really does make a difference. Shelly and I appreciate it. This is Mr. Stone's first time not being on the ballot in 8 years, 8! Now we have to look to November. Aldermen Hayes better watch out. My instincts say that we won't be seeing him winning over 70% of the vote this time. HE did have almost 300 more votes for him tonight but I know that there were a lot of people in District 3 that couldn't make it tonight. I will make sure that I visit every single one of your houses and speak with you. The crime in this city has remained high for the last 7 years. That falls upon the shoulders of the City board and the Mayor, who gracefully endorsed me last week. If I win in November I can promise you that I will not allow crime to stay high and I will do my best to bring business back to our side of town. So in short thank you and God bless!

1320605248_1975news.PNG.23338f2da9bc1c314bcbf2facc157f7e.PNG

Mr. Easton Press Release:

Thank you to all those that voted tonight! We made history, albeit small history, but history nonetheless. This is the first time in 30 years that an Aldermen was defeated, and with such a gap. I am happy to say that I live in the fourth ward! I will do my absolute best to make it up to all of you and fulfill my promises to work with the rest of the Aldermen and the Mayor to lower the crime rate and look into ways we can bring some business back into town. 

1975.PNG.dcdc20de2b52290fe272900442e69ef9.PNG

4 minutes ago, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

1320605248_1975news.PNG.23338f2da9bc1c314bcbf2facc157f7e.PNG

Mr. Easton Press Release:

Thank you to all those that voted tonight! We made history, albeit small history, but history nonetheless. This is the first time in 30 years that an Aldermen was defeated, and with such a gap. I am happy to say that I live in the fourth ward! I will do my absolute best to make it up to all of you and fulfill my promises to work with the rest of the Aldermen and the Mayor to lower the crime rate and look into ways we can bring some business back into town. 

1975.PNG.dcdc20de2b52290fe272900442e69ef9.PNG

What is that bizarre-looking THING on those three screens behind that newscaster?

50 minutes ago, Patine said:

What is that bizarre-looking THING on those three screens behind that newscaster?

The BBC News globe mid-animation. Video Proof

1977 Aldermen Ward 4 Election backdrop: Mr. Easton has been able to semi deliver on his promises he made two years ago. He fought the other Aldermen and the Mayor to have a few extra police distributed around the more crime ridden parts of the city. The Crime rate hasn't dropped significantly but has improved the number of people who say that their part of town is "safe". He has also fought trying to get tax credits for the businesses in his ward but has thus far been unsuccessful. This election he is running again for Aldermen and is being challenged for the Republican nomination by Tyler Stone the perennial candidate. For the Democratic nomination local millionaire Jamie Hillcroft leads the suspected vote followed by David Samson a local dentist. Mr. Easton is currently favored to win, but that could change over the course of the next few months. 

Thank you to all that decided they wanted me to represent the Republican ticket once again in November. I am deeply humbled and ask that I can have all of your support once again in November. Mrs. Hillcroft won her nomination, but don't make the mistake of thinking she actually represents us. She just moved to the city 4 years ago, I've lived here for my whole life! That's a little more than 30 years. I grew up down the street from our Mayor, and our police commissioner. Mrs. Hillcroft grew up down the street from the Rockefellers. Just take that into mind. Do you want someone who has been doing his best to fulfill my promises or do you want a woman who probably doesn't even know the name of the school she lives near by. Thank you and God bless Manchester.

THANK YOU! I am beyond honoured to serve the people of Manchester for another 2 years. I will use these next twp years to deliver on my promises that I made my first time running. Even if I have to do it myself. Thank you and goodnight!

1977.PNG.022162e7b6411812f39635495786b6ca.PNG