270soft Forum
ThePotatoWalrus

"If I were President" scenario

So I decided to start making a concept of a scenario for the thread below. I will be using the platforms that the users submitted in the other thread. Below I have made a profile of what I believe each person should be ranked on their stats. Let me know if you disagree.

@WVProgressive - West Virginia

Leadership: 3
Experience: 2 (everybody gets 2 by default for now)
Integrity: 4
Issues: 4
Charisma: 3
Stamina: 3
Debating: 3

@Conservative Elector 2

Experience: 2
Issues: 3
Stamina: 4

@NYrepublican

Leadership: 4
Integrity: 3
Debating: 4

@Patine

Charisma: 2
Debating: 5 (for using lots of big words)

@jvikings1

@ThePotatoWalrus

Integrity: 1
Charisma: 4

@Reagan04

@Rodja

@Hestia11

@MRA

Issues: 1
Charisma: 1
Debating: 2

@vcczar

@Ido

33 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

So I decided to start making a concept of a scenario for the thread below. I will be using the platforms that the users submitted in the other thread. Below I have made a profile of what I believe each person should be ranked on their stats. Let me know if you disagree.

@Conservative Elector 2

@NYrepublican

@Patine

@jvikings1

@ThePotatoWalrus

@Reagan04

otherwise good job

44 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

You a 4 in debating give me a break

I gave myself a 4 for taking speech class, debate club, and doing student government at school. Figured it could translate into a 4.

35 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

otherwise good job

yay

1 hour ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

@Conservative Elector 2

@NYrepublican

@Patine

@jvikings1

@ThePotatoWalrus

@Reagan04

The leadership one is kind of random, but I'm guessing that was just used as a balancing option

Guys compile your favorite quotes for the candidates

Here's one for Patine

On 7/16/2018 at 4:08 PM, Patine said:

And I notice @ThePotatoWalrus doesn't tag me as a devout Christian, despite deriving almost everything I say on the issue of Christian doctrine from Christ's own ministry, but only tags @Reagan04, some who does nothing but parrot those who are obviously the "wolves in sheep's amongst the flock" that Christ warned would emerge in the Church He was creating before He ascended to Heaven after the Resurrection - wolves who preach a distorted, warped, and twisted view of scripture and promote all Seven Deadly Sins as though they were virtues and anathema of Christ's teachings as though they actually were Christian doctrine dogma - turning a religion of love, life, peace, and forgiveness to a cult of hate, death, murder, and self-righteous vindication. The more unfortunate thing is that so many common people, especially non-Christians, sincerely believe the latter parasitic cult moving to devour the Christian Church whole and take it's place IS the real Christian religion, as shown right here by @ThePotatoWalrus tagging @Reagan04, but exempting to do the same for me. It is dark times, indeed.

On 6/30/2017 at 1:41 PM, Patine said:

There is only one strong belief I have that falls into the mold of what most would call a "conspiracy theory," in the classic, and strangely, it's not one held by very many I'm at all, and this article, and many other things around me, in the news, and in forums like this, convince of it more and more each day. This is, that some unknown, shadowy, hidden group or individual I do not know is playing a MASSIVE game of "divide and conquer" of the world's population in numerous directions from each other and against each other, and is doing it VERY WELL!

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I just looked up lmao in the search bar and every result that came up was me

only on page 1

On 7/12/2018 at 8:34 PM, NYrepublican said:

LMAO Crowley's still on ballot.

@ThePotatoWalrus I don't know if it counts, but I've done Mock Trial for 4 years and debate for 2, if that translates into a 4, maybe lower charisma to a 2?

25 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

@ThePotatoWalrus I don't know if it counts, but I've done Mock Trial for 4 years and debate for 2, if that translates into a 4, maybe lower charisma to a 2?

Oh sure bro. I'll keep charisma the same. I remember getting one of those mock trial things before but I never did it. How is it?

Just now, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Oh sure bro. I'll keep charisma the same. I remember getting one of those mock trial things before but I never did it. How is it?

It's really fun. We got 2nd in state a few years back. I've been pretty much everything, witness, attorney, and did the closing (the 8 minute speech at the end) for prosecution. 

1 minute ago, Hestia11 said:

It's really fun. We got 2nd in state a few years back. I've been pretty much everything, witness, attorney, and did the closing (the 8 minute speech at the end) for prosecution. 

Don't you get college credit or something for doing it too? I got one from some college that offered it.

1 minute ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Don't you get college credit or something for doing it too? I got one from some college that offered it.

Nah, this is high school.

15 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

13 minutes ago, Hestia11 said:

Nah, this is high school.

59 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

only on page 1

You guys keep going on about high school as a current thing in your lives. How can I not feel old when I haven't been in high school for almost 25 years (longer than most of you have been alive)?

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

You guys keep going on about high school as a current thing in your lives. How can I not feel old when I haven't been in high school for almost 25 years (longer than most of you have been alive)?

Bro, we're high schoolers. We think that 30 is old lol.

5 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

@vcczar

I disagree. 

I lead more things on this forum than anyone else, I'd imagine. If you count them all up over the years. For stamina, I work on about 10 simultaneous projects at a time, and I do this on little sleep. We had a poll on who would win a forum debate a year or so ago, and I won that. I should be increased in Leadership, Stamina, and Debating. I'd say I'm of Patine's equal. But if you are measuring this solely on big words, as you seem to be doing, then he would obviously win. 

Just now, vcczar said:

I disagree. 

I lead more things on this forum than anyone else, I'd imagine. If you count them all up over the years. For stamina, I work on about 10 simultaneous projects at a time, and I do this on little sleep. We had a poll on who would win a forum debate a year or so ago, and I won that. I should be increased in Leadership, Stamina, and Debating. I'd say I'm of Patine's equal. But if you are measuring this solely on big words, as you seem to be doing, then he would obviously win. 

I definitely agree with leadership. You always come up with those interesting polls and stuff so i'm going to add one. I think I am going to keep stamina the same, since I figured it was based off of "physical" stamina as opposed to "mental" stamina. I may have been a little liberal with others issues and debate ratings but I may increase yours once we get the final 10.

4 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I definitely agree with leadership. You always come up with those interesting polls and stuff so i'm going to add one. I think I am going to keep stamina the same, since I figured it was based off of "physical" stamina as opposed to "mental" stamina. I may have been a little liberal with others issues and debate ratings but I may increase yours once we get the final 10.

How are you measuring physical stamina for us? I'm 6'4" 200 lbs. And I'm on my feet for hours on the days I teach. I don't drive, so I walk probably about 10-25 miles a day. I also don't like relaxing. I'm always doing something. 

1 minute ago, vcczar said:

How are you measuring physical stamina for us? I'm 6'4" 200 lbs. And I'm on my feet for hours on the days I teach. I don't drive, so I walk probably about 10-25 miles a day. I also don't like relaxing. I'm always doing something. 

Huh, never realized I gave @Patine a 4 in stamina. I thought I was doing it by age at first until I saw that. Mostly I was just trying to balance the ratings for gameplay reasons, would you prefer that I instead gave everybody realistic ratings based on how I perceive them? You'd still be one of the highest either way but I don't really want to offend anyone with low scores.

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I disagree. 

3 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

Huh, never realized I gave @Patine a 4 in stamina. I thought I was doing it by age at first until I saw that. Mostly I was just trying to balance the ratings for gameplay reasons, would you prefer that I instead gave everybody realistic ratings based on how I perceive them? You'd still be one of the highest either way but I don't really want to offend anyone with low scores.

My description of physical activity is similar to @vcczar's (though I'm not as tall, and my sleep schedule is probably more "negotiable" on a night-by-night basis), but I often too try to stay active, walk most place (or take the bus or LRT for longer distances - I too do not own an automobile), and even when sitting, I dislike "passive" entertainment (like watching television - and I only rarely sit threw a whole movie), but prefer Internet and other computer activities, work on my literary projects, or socializing (often in intellectually stimulating, not stultifying and small talk) ways with friends and others.

1 minute ago, Patine said:

My description of physical activity is similar to @vcczar's (though I'm not as tall, and my sleep schedule is probably more "negotiable" on a night-by-night basis), but I often too try to stay active, walk most place (or take the bus or LRT for longer distances - I too do not own an automobile), and even when sitting, I dislike "passive" entertainment (like watching television - and I only rarely sit threw a whole movie), but prefer Internet and other computer activities, work on my literary projects, or socializing (often in intellectually stimulating, not stultifying and small talk) ways with friends and others.

I wish I had friends :(