Jump to content
270soft Forum

Recommended Posts

Fueled by a playable and thankfully shared South Korea 2017 scenario from @daons I am back with an adjusted scenario of one of my most favourite countries. It needs more improvements though. Perhaps someone wants to do this (I can assist if you have questions, I am not fluent in Korean but I find myself going through Wikipedia without major difficulties at least), maybe I find time to improve the scenario as well, we will see. South Korea has democratic elections since 1987 and I would love to develop all elections, at least to be playable with the candidates who ran. If we make them good enough perhaps, Anthony wants to include them as official campaigns. I do not know how the state currently is.

 

Feedback is desired

Done:

Working South Korea Map

All 5 major parties and their candidates

Accurate percentages

Needs to be done:

Endorses

Issues

Primary and what-if candidates https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_presidential_election,_2017

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2018/07/30/south-korea-2017/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

Fueled by a playable and thankfully shared South Korea 2017 scenario from @daons I am back with an adjusted scenario of one of my most favourite countries. It needs more improvements though. Perhaps someone wants to do this (I can assist if you have questions, I am not fluent in Korean but I find myself going through Wikipedia without major difficulties at least), maybe I find time to improve the scenario as well, we will see. South Korea has democratic elections since 1987 and I would love to develop all elections, at least to be playable with the candidates who ran. If we make them good enough perhaps, Anthony wants to include them as official campaigns. I do not know how the state currently is.

 

Feedback is desired

Done:

Working South Korea Map

All 5 major parties and their candidates

Accurate percentages

Needs to be done:

Endorses

Issues

Primary and what-if candidates https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_presidential_election,_2017

http://campaigns.270soft.com/2018/07/30/south-korea-2017/

Looks good. What about the eight minor candidates (not including the two that withdrew)?

I may put some South Korean National Assembly elections by K4E on my docket somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patine said:

Looks good. I may put some South Korean National Assembly elections by K4E on my docket somewhere.

You can do that, although I do not own K4E I certainly might be able to get you more information on the electoral campaigns, candidates and parties and so on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

You can do that, although I do not own K4E I certainly might be able to get you more information on the electoral campaigns, candidates and parties and so on. 

looks good. Please look ay my Falkland Islands scenario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

looks good. Please look ay my Falkland Islands scenario

Hopefully I find some time tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×