• 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10

Notice this is in beta I still have to add 3rd parties,regional bonus,and primaries (when pv for primaries is released) 

@Hestia11 Can you explain your vote?

16 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

@Hestia11 Can you explain your vote?

I really did like the scenario as it is, and I think your improvements will definitely help. I mostly did the primaries, and it seems like some of the percentages might be off. For me, I did Wolf v Casey v McGinty v the Lt. Gov. and after a week or two, it was Wolf 33%, Casey 30%, McGinty 20% and Lt. Gov 4%. I would maybe debuff McGinty a little, maybe down to 13-15% and let the Lt.Gov do a bit better than he was. Solid scenario, I'm just a bit more picky than most people.

3 hours ago, Hestia11 said:

I really did like the scenario as it is, and I think your improvements will definitely help. I mostly did the primaries, and it seems like some of the percentages might be off. For me, I did Wolf v Casey v McGinty v the Lt. Gov. and after a week or two, it was Wolf 33%, Casey 30%, McGinty 20% and Lt. Gov 4%. I would maybe debuff McGinty a little, maybe down to 13-15% and let the Lt.Gov do a bit better than he was. Solid scenario, I'm just a bit more picky than most people.

Anthony removed primaries with pv enabled,I updated it download now,I removed primaries option since its broken,took away the wacky Vp debate that i forgot to removed and added a leader debate.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:14 PM, Hestia11 said:

But when @admin_270 does release PV for Primaries I will definitely do that! 

9 minutes ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

1271467707_SantorumV.WolfPAGov..PNG.bba3784b6ecaec7c976fa88da0f46670.PNG

This was my play-through. (I was Santorum)

THE EVIL MR. ROGERS! (And where's his cardigan?)

57 minutes ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

1271467707_SantorumV.WolfPAGov..PNG.bba3784b6ecaec7c976fa88da0f46670.PNG

This was my play-through. (I was Santorum)

I did one with Wager and it was very similar! Down to the wire. When I do regional bonuses (+ and -) each canidates starting point will be diffrent. So alot of variety,but I think the results are quite good it’s a challenge but still winable!

@Patine I will switch this to his pic in the next update just for you lol. 

2F4FE04A-FA69-4105-A4D4-7BE87CD57BAC.jpeg

56 minutes ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I did one with Wager and it was very similar! Down to the wire. When I do regional bonuses (+ and -) each canidates starting point will be diffrent. So alot of variety,but I think the results are quite good it’s a challenge but still winable!

I was surprised I won. wolf had a seven point lead leading into election night.

13 hours ago, POLITICALBOMB said:

I was surprised I won. wolf had a seven point lead leading into election night.

I versed Rendell,and he had I believe a 2 point lead,but there were around 4% undecided.