270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NYrepublican

Map making offer

If you provide source material I will make PI maps

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

I posted you a map of Slovenia recently. That's a good start.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

I posted you a map of Slovenia recently. That's a good start.

Here you go

slovenia.bmp

You want anymore maps @Patine

1 minute ago, NYrepublican said:

You want anymore maps @Patine

Yes. Let me gather up what I have that's workable quality (I also have a bunch that are either very old or very poorly drawn I would like to find better versions of).

What if I just tell you what I need? Or do you want me to make the picture and you convert it? Because I don't know exactly what yet, but I do know I will need a few smaller maps for my singular character pbp.

Just now, Harris/Ernst 2020 said:

What if I just tell you what I need? Or do you want me to make the picture and you convert it?

Please send me a link to download what I should make a map out of

On 7/16/2018 at 8:42 PM, NYrepublican said:

Please send me a link to download what I should make a map out of

is this offer still on the table? Because I'm thinking of making a GA governor race. Could you help me make the map, I would really appreciate it.

gacountymap.gif

amazing! thank you so much:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjCo5vH1uXdAhWOuFMKHXE7BAIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mass-doc.com%2Fplymouth_county_cemetery_guide.htm&psig=AOvVaw2RciSi71ofIvdxB36xGm31&ust=1538498196133026 (Plymouth County, MA)

I'd also really love an attempt at making a map of my original hometown of Hull, MA as I have failed numerous times... but there's no good map to adapt like this one above.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:37 PM, lizphairphreak said:

amazing! thank you so much:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjCo5vH1uXdAhWOuFMKHXE7BAIQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mass-doc.com%2Fplymouth_county_cemetery_guide.htm&psig=AOvVaw2RciSi71ofIvdxB36xGm31&ust=1538498196133026 (Plymouth County, MA)

I'd also really love an attempt at making a map of my original hometown of Hull, MA as I have failed numerous times... but there's no good map to adapt like this one above.

Will try to do both requests soon as well as @NYConservative's one.

Just now, Patine said:

How about mine? The one I made on my latest scenario thread.

on my list as well.

13 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

Will try to do both requests soon as well as @NYConservative's one.

Thank you so much! Here's a link to a map of my hometown that I tried to use once before (and failed because I'm terrible at map making) if it makes your search any easier...ztm12988.png

The Plymouth County one is a lot better/less messy. Thank you again!

@NYrepublicanany chance you make a New England + NY map? If you need it I will try to provide a sources material

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, NYrepublican said:

You should specify, for newer posters, that these need not SPECIFICALLY be PI requests, as the exact same map format, dimension, and design will also work just as well in PMI, CI, or even any of the older TheorySpark games, for that matter - it's the EXACT same format, dimension, and design for all of them.

@NYrepublican Or is your offer REALLY only valid and solely meant for PI requests alone, and no other requests for other games are actually on the table, despite the identical format all the maps use?

Just now, Patine said:

@NYrepublican Or is your offer REALLY only valid and solely meant for PI requests alone, and no other requests for other games are actually on the table, despite the identical format all the maps use?

It was an offer from a few months ago I make no promises for quickly fulfilling all requests at this time.