270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ido

Ideas for a scenario of mine

so i want to do a scenario based on a map of the CSA + Mexico + California i found in NYrepublican's map pack, i want to make it a nation called the "Federation of America" (backstory pending) where a political and social divide between Americans and Latinos (and a bad economy too) threatens national unity

Parties: the Confederalists/Confederales are a right leaning Party advocating more regional governmental power to fix the divide, they are mainly popular in Northern Mexico and the Deep South (also nicknamed Deep North).

the Christian-Democrats/Demócratas-Cristianos are a Conservative Party that advocates more national unity under god, they are mainly popular in some parts of Mexico but also have a hold in the Deep South

the Freedom and Liberty Party/Partido de Inmunidad y Libertad an activist party in the Left that advocates anti corruption and more personal rights that were revoked in the late 1980's

the Left List/La Lista de Izquierda the main Center-Left Party, they say that more governmental and social programs will bring Americans and Latinos together and fix the slumping economy

the American Man's Party (no name in Spanish, they refuse to have one), a fringe right group with militias (holy moly) that advocates an American secession and expulsion of all Latinos from American soil, they are allied with the KKK

any ideas for leaders issues and events? (the Scenario is based in a 2018 election)

1 hour ago, Ido said:

so i want to do a scenario based on a map of the CSA + Mexico + California i found in NYrepublican's map pack, i want to make it a nation called the "Federation of America" (backstory pending) where a political and social divide between Americans and Latinos (and a bad economy too) threatens national unity

Parties: the Confederalists/Confederales are a right leaning Party advocating more regional governmental power to fix the divide, they are mainly popular in Northern Mexico and the Deep South (also nicknamed Deep North).

the Christian-Democrats/Demócratas-Cristianos are a Conservative Party that advocates more national unity under god, they are mainly popular in some parts of Mexico but also have a hold in the Deep South

the Freedom and Liberty Party/Partido de Inmunidad y Libertad an activist party in the Left that advocates anti corruption and more personal rights that were revoked in the late 1980's

the Left List/La Lista de Izquierda the main Center-Left Party, they say that more governmental and social programs will bring Americans and Latinos together and fix the slumping economy

the American Man's Party (no name in Spanish, they refuse to have one), a fringe right group with militias (holy moly) that advocates an American secession and expulsion of all Latinos from American soil, they are allied with the KKK

any ideas for leaders issues and events? (the Scenario is based in a 2018 election)

Really interesting, I'll give it a thought.

you are welcome to post here or PM me if you got anything

20 hours ago, Ido said:

There wouldn't be a KKK as an organization in the first place if the Confederacy had maintained independence from the Union, even if they merged with Mexico at some point after. The KKK only came into existence as a terrorist and mafia-style group over fears of Reconstruction policy in the Deep South and to perpetuate Confederate apologist myths and prevent newly-enfranchised Black voters from exercising their rights under the 15th Amendment and taking over Southern State through, again, terrorist and mafia-style tactics. Their whole existence is predicated on a Union victory over, and re-annexation of, the Confederacy.

2 hours ago, Patine said:

There wouldn't be a KKK as an organization in the first place if the Confederacy had maintained independence from the Union, even if they merged with Mexico at some point after. The KKK only came into existence as a terrorist and mafia-style group over fears of Reconstruction policy in the Deep South and to perpetuate Confederate apologist myths and prevent newly-enfranchised Black voters from exercising their rights under the 15th Amendment and taking over Southern State through, again, terrorist and mafia-style tactics. Their whole existence is predicated on a Union victory over, and re-annexation of, the Confederacy.

I still think that a KKK like group against Latinos could be created

14 minutes ago, Ido said:

I still think that a KKK like group against Latinos could be created

Well, then why not also a Zapatista-style group against White people, too?

cool idea! there really should be an anti white Zapatista group, but who could be their leader?

also can you help me come up with leaders?