270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ishan

How do you convert PF 2008 Mods into PI

Just now, Ishan said:

Just a question

You pretty much have to remake the scenario from scratch using P4E2008 bitmaps and information, but make the scenario anew using this as a new PI scenario. There is no "conversion" that is simpler, easier, or more direct, I'm afraid.

Just now, Ishan said:

I get it and it's funny that Giffords was a 2016 contender in one of the mods but Bernie wasn't even political people knew him

I remember those old scenarios. I've been on these forums since 2007. A lot of 2016 and 2020, and even 2012, U.S. Presidential have really wonky lists of candidates by our current perspectives. Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders appear in next to none of them, even as "off-by-default" candidates, as very good examples.

16 minutes ago, Ishan said:

How was PF 2004

It was horrible. No primaries, four parties max, very limited endorsers and ads, region abbreviations on the map only appears if were leading in that or other region, issues went from left-to-right, not far-left-to-far-right, and other problems. But, as it was TheorySpark's first release, it was VERY good for the day - in fact, it was revolutionary at the time.

18 minutes ago, Ishan said:

What about PF 2012

It didn't exist long. It was VERY quickly replaced by P4E2016, which itself was effectively an Alpha version of PI.