270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ido

2024 idea

I plan to make a 2024 scenario based on Vcczar's version of 2020 where Joe Biden is the Democratic frontrunner and the Republican Party fracturing due to Trump's lose in 2020, the 3 main factions in the Republican Party are (which will be represented by different parties in the General Election instead of the Primaries), the Establishment/Social Conservative wing led by Rubio (who is challenged by Cruz), the Moderate wing represented by Kasich (or Susan Collins but idk), and the Trump wing with Trump seeking revenge for 2024, any ideas for Senators, Governors or endorsers?  

(also do you think that Roy Moore could be a part of the Trump faction? and what do you think will happen to Pence?)

Also on the Democratic side, Biden is challenged by the Progressive wing led by Elizabeth Warren (Bernie is too old at this point imo, he could be a what if candidate tho) and Centrists led by.... actually idk any ideas?

On 7/7/2018 at 9:59 AM, Ido said:

Also on the Democratic side, Biden is challenged by the Progressive wing led by Elizabeth Warren (Bernie is too old at this point imo, he could be a what if candidate tho) and Centrists led by.... actually idk any ideas?

Centrists could be led by Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar

On 7/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, Ido said:

I plan to make a 2024 scenario based on Vcczar's version of 2020 where Joe Biden is the Democratic frontrunner and the Republican Party fracturing due to Trump's lose in 2020, the 3 main factions in the Republican Party are (which will be represented by different parties in the General Election instead of the Primaries), the Establishment/Social Conservative wing led by Rubio (who is challenged by Cruz), the Moderate wing represented by Kasich (or Susan Collins but idk), and the Trump wing with Trump seeking revenge for 2024, any ideas for Senators, Governors or endorsers?  

(also do you think that Roy Moore could be a part of the Trump faction? and what do you think will happen to Pence?)

Can you double check my Israel 1996 campaign and modify it?

I can modify some issues when ill return home