270soft Forum
jdm06ltd

2008 Scenario (Continues from 2008)

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Romney vs. Gore would be the most livable. The rest in both parties are too extreme, corrupt, and/or blatantly warmongering.

Well Usually by this time my 08 Scenarios are locked up and decided. Super Tuesday is 900 delegates I think, that could well decide it....

CNN Report on Super Tuesday

Wolf Blitzer appears

"The day is drawing to a close we dont have any calls of yet, but exit polling is showing that Romney and Mccain may be our big winners for the day on the Republican side and its looking pretty even all around in the Democratic party, it appears there is much division here on the Democratic side.

(This goes by leaders in each state Looks likr Romney and Mccain will rack up delegates but could be some big pickups for Cheney and Tancredo making a dent in it. Democratic primary its appearing California is too close to call and several of the southern states have different projected winners and close races too)

17 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

CNN Report on Super Tuesday

Wolf Blitzer appears

"The day is drawing to a close we dont have any calls of yet, but exit polling is showing that Romney and Mccain may be our big winners for the day on the Republican side and its looking pretty even all around in the Democratic party, it appears there is much division here on the Democratic side.

(This goes by leaders in each state Looks likr Romney and Mccain will rack up delegates but could be some big pickups for Cheney and Tancredo making a dent in it. Democratic primary its appearing California is too close to call and several of the southern states have different projected winners and close races too)

You know, I can't help it, but Wolf Blitzer's name always sounded like one of those phoned-in villain names that Stan Lee cooked up in the old Captain America or Nick Fury of SHIELD comics in the Silver Age of Comicbooks. :P

SUPER TUESDAY WINS!

TOM TANCREDO

California!

Colorado! (Homestate)

Missouri

Will winning the prize of the pacific give him any fundraising power?

@Patine

Screenshot_2018-08-26-17-58-33.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-17-58-38.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-18-00-01.png

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

@Patine (his campaign is broke after Super Tuesday he has $89,000)

That's more money than I have in the bank right now!

Just now, Patine said:

That's more money than I have in the bank right now!

Me too but nit enough to run anywhere but maybe Rhode Island or Vermont

SUPER TUESDAY WINS

DICK CHENEY

Minnesota!

Connecticut!

Arkansas!

Georgia!

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-21-05.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-16-45.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-16-03.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-14-11.png

7 minutes ago, jdm06ltd said:

SUPER TUESDAY WINS

DICK CHENEY

Minnesota!

Connecticut!

Arkansas!

Georgia!

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-21-05.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-16-45.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-16-03.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-14-11.png

The Shadow of the Count deepens!

1 minute ago, Patine said:

The Shadow of the Count deepens!

?

Just now, jdm06ltd said:

?

Dick Cheney was called "the Count" by some media outlets and memes that were critical of him in the day. As in, "Count Dracula."

SUPER TUESDAY WINS!

MITT ROMNEY

Romney wins Utah!

Romney wins Massachusetts!

Romney wins North Dakota!

Romney wins New Jersey!

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-45-37.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-44-11.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-20-44-17.png

SUPER TUESDAY WINS!

JOHN MCCAIN

Arizona!

Tennessee!

Alaska!

New York!

Illinois!

Delaware!

Oklahoma!

Alabama!

Hawaii!

McCain wins super Tuesday pulls ahead of Romney!

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-52-08.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-51-26.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-50-31.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-48-51.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-47-16.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-39-26.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-39-48.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-03-56-15.png

Democrats tomorrow.

Here is a transcript from CNN Talking about the Republican Primary

"Wolf what we saw happening tomight was simply Mitt Romney underestimating the Viability of Tom Tancredo, and Dick Cheney as well as underestimating the amount of money and the stamina that Senator McCain had. McCain won largely on advertising, and his ability to do '7 states, in 7 days' which was his super Tuesday Tagline."

"Thank you Carl, now we go to Greta Van Susteran. Greta"

"Good evening Wolf. I tend to agree with Carl but I don't think McCain is the real story I think Tom Tancredo is, he had a huge upset in California beating out Romney there, he has spent the last 2 weeks campaigning aggressively in central California. Upsetting Mccain in Missouri has to be due to his ability to turn out voters with his grassroots base. Reports are telling us that Rep. Tancredo's campaign is out of money, so we will have to see what kind of momentum he will pick up after winning the jewel of the Pacific."

"Right you are Greta. Tancredo definitely is the real story. But I will say here, that what happens on thursday and next tuesday will be important for Romney and Mccain, its safe to say Tancredo and Cheney both did well enough to continue on in the race. I'm wolf Blitzer, and this is your Super Tuesday election coverage"

McCain wins Louisiana and Washington!

Mccain Takes Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC. 

Romney wins Kansas

Ron Paul Withdraws.

Dick Cheny endorses Romney withdraws from race!

In exchange for the VP slot an unable to raise money, Tancredo withdraws, Endorses Romney!

We go to CNN

Wolf Blitzer appears

"Here is the Democratic primary Update, and your Republican primary update"

"We go to Sandra Davis at the ground in main for the Democratic primary, Senator Obama just won the primary there, today Obama had victories in every state and was able to pull ahead of Hillary Clinton, with how close these primaries were we are wondering though, if Obama hit his ceiling, big second place finishes for the Wesley Clark Campaign, and the John Kerry campaign, Senator Kerry did get endorsed by Dodd when he suspended as well as by Mark Warner. Obama does have yet to recieve a major endorsment from any opponent that actually won a primary."

"Thank you Sandra, we go to Tom White on the ground in Virginia tonight with the John McCain campaign, and Tom what are your predictioms going forward?"

"Thank you wolf, the predictions going forward are that the race now being between Romney and McCain will get tight, at the filing a week ago the Mccain campaign had only 18 million, and who knows how much these primaries cost, the Romney campaign has 51 million, so Romney has a financial advantage for sure, and those 2 big endorsements Romney got from Cheney, and Tancredo will help to stop some of the bleeding when it comes to momentum, but 'the big mo' seems to be with the Mccain camp thus far. Ohio, Vermont, Texas and Rhode Island are up next, besides Wisconsin next Tuesday, if Romney pretty much take 3 out of 4 in about 2 weeks.....I think his race is over."

"Thank you Tom there, you have it everyone I am Wolf Blitzer Signing off"