• Rep. Maxine Waters - CA
    • Ms. Oprah Winfrey - CA
    • Sen. Tammy Duckworth - IL
    • Fmr Rep. Keith Ellison - MN
    • Mr. Alec Baldwin - NY
    • Fmr Pres. Jimmy Carter
    • None of the above

New poll

I would vote for in a heartbeat :-Biden(My favorite VP,good human being and experienced politician)

-Bernie(HINDSIGHT IS 2020!)

-Liz Warren(My second favorite politician,after Bernie)

-Castro(Young,charismatic,would love to see Trumps face when defeated by Latino)

-Merkley(Good senator with strong progressive credentials)

-Senator Brown(Same as Merkley)

-Kennedy(Cannot be bad when Kennedy!)   

-Keith Ellison(Future of  Democratic Party)

Would vote for but with no exictment: -Booker(Wouldnt make this high if there  wasnt his weed bill)

-Kamala(Far more likeable version of HRC)                                                           

-Kerry(Great secretary,volontureed for him in 2004)

-Steyer(Rich guy with good intentions)

-Holder(Seems like a nice guy\)

- Klobuchar(Like Liz Warren with no charisma) 

-O'Malley(Liked him in 2016) 

- Cuomo(His recent behavior made me like him)  

-Newsome(Would be on the top if not for inexperience) 

Tammy Duckworth(veteran,and great senator)

Would hold my nose and vote for:-Hillary(Ewww,but wont repeat my 2016 mistake)

-McAuliffe(Ewwww)

-Hickenlooper(No charisma but good intentions)

-Ryan(Would prefer as House leader)  

-Schiff(Not likeable)

-Governor Brown(Too old)

-Gillibrand(Blue Dog trying to act like a Progressive) 

-Kaine(Same as for HRC)

-Waters(Insane,but smart at some times)

Wouldnt vote: -Schultz(Corporate shill)

-Tulsi(Dictator symphatizer) 

-Warner(Closet Republican)

-Oprah(NO MORE CELEBRITY PRESIDENTS!)

-Baldwin(NO MORE CELEBRITY PRESIDENTS!)

Dont know enough:All the rest of them             

I support a Biden type candidate, only if Biden wasn't so old

I love Biden to death and he's one of my favorite political figures (you can check my post history) but the dude is creepy af and I am still surprised no news came up of him harassing anybody.

11 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I love Biden to death and he's one of my favorite political figures (you can check my post history) but the dude is creepy af and I am still surprised no news came up of him harassing anybody.

Well, given Trump mowed over multiple allegations of sexual harassment and shady business dealings (including fraud) without even anyone really looking into it, and a former Director of the CIA who had been the national spymaster during the dirtiest and most vile period activities, domestically and abroad was elected U.S. President in 1988 (which Karl Jung called the "very stupidest level of human thinking")  I suppose sensationalism and mob thinking don't care about morals or decency at all. We also saw this phenomenon, although in a MUCH more disastrous form, in Germany 1933. The very Achilles heel of democratic, electoral representative governmental systems. But, I guess, no government style in existence is perfect - but all could use, and consider, improvement - though many get instinctively, irrationally resistant to improvement and reform.

There are a lot of people heavily invested in the current power structure.  That will make it difficult to make major changes.

18 minutes ago, pilight said:

There are a lot of people heavily invested in the current power structure.  That will make it difficult to make major changes.

Vladimir Lenin had a way - not one I'd personally advocate, except as a very last resort (and hopefully the results would be a bit better if such drastic measures were needed)...

On 6/27/2018 at 3:30 AM, Rodja said:

I would vote for in a heartbeat :-Biden(My favorite VP,good human being and experienced politician)

-Bernie(HINDSIGHT IS 2020!)

-Liz Warren(My second favorite politician,after Bernie)

-Castro(Young,charismatic,would love to see Trumps face when defeated by Latino)

-Merkley(Good senator with strong progressive credentials)

-Senator Brown(Same as Merkley)

-Kennedy(Cannot be bad when Kennedy!)   

-Keith Ellison(Future of  Democratic Party)

Would vote for but with no exictment: -Booker(Wouldnt make this high if there  wasnt his weed bill)

-Kamala(Far more likeable version of HRC)                                                           

-Kerry(Great secretary,volontureed for him in 2004)

-Steyer(Rich guy with good intentions)

-Holder(Seems like a nice guy\)

- Klobuchar(Like Liz Warren with no charisma) 

-O'Malley(Liked him in 2016) 

- Cuomo(His recent behavior made me like him)  

-Newsome(Would be on the top if not for inexperience) 

Tammy Duckworth(veteran,and great senator)

Would hold my nose and vote for:-Hillary(Ewww,but wont repeat my 2016 mistake)

-McAuliffe(Ewwww)

-Hickenlooper(No charisma but good intentions)

-Ryan(Would prefer as House leader)  

-Schiff(Not likeable)

-Governor Brown(Too old)

-Gillibrand(Blue Dog trying to act like a Progressive) 

-Kaine(Same as for HRC)

-Waters(Insane,but smart at some times)

Wouldnt vote: -Schultz(Corporate shill)

-Tulsi(Dictator symphatizer) 

-Warner(Closet Republican)

-Oprah(NO MORE CELEBRITY PRESIDENTS!)

-Baldwin(NO MORE CELEBRITY PRESIDENTS!)

Dont know enough:All the rest of them             

Your confusing list,which is imo a bunch of politicians would would be terrible as politicians,and Sherrod Brown is younger than Sanders? And you said he’s to old? I do howver like Sanders,Biden,Duckworth,Brown,and Ryan. However that’s it the rest in my honest opinion suck.

9 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

Your confusing list,which is imo a bunch of politicians would would be terrible as politicians,and Sherrod Brown is younger than Sanders? And you said he’s to old? I do howver like Sanders,Biden,Duckworth,Brown,and Ryan. However that’s it the rest in my honest opinion suck.

Governor Jerry Brown of California,not Senator Brown of Ohio.