270soft Forum
NYrepublican

Congress House Scenario Pack

I was thinking that maybe as a PI scenario pack we could do our own US house elections(if applicable, I am not as my district has no challenger) or failing that you could do an election close to you, you find interesting

What I'd like to include so far:

@SirLagsalott VA-10,  my NY-14 and anyone else doing a congressional election.

What do you guys think?

2 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

I was thinking that maybe as a PI scenario pack we could do our own US house elections(if applicable, I am not as my district has no challenger) or failing that you could do an election close to you, you find interesting

What do you guys think?

I would prefer more comprehensive, developed, and detailed CI scenarios covering the whole nation-wide elections in one go, myself.

3 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

What do you guys think?

I'd love to help but my district's race isn't that interesting, and I think the senate race would make a more interesting scenario, what with the proxy battle in the democratic primary and Don Blankenship running as a republican. 

20 hours ago, NYrepublican said:

What do you guys think?

My district KY-6 will be a competitive seat in the general plus the Democratic primary was getting national news.  But, I don't have time as I work around 30 hours a week plus an internship.  However, if someone wanted to make it, I would offer pointers.

On 6/17/2018 at 6:15 PM, jvikings1 said:

My district KY-6 will be a competitive seat in the general plus the Democratic primary was getting national news.  But, I don't have time as I work around 30 hours a week plus an internship.  However, if someone wanted to make it, I would offer pointers.

I may.