270soft Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Patine

Slovenia 2018

They just had a parliamentary election in Slovenia. I thought I'd give a whack at it because most of my other projects are stalled for one reason or another at this point. I'll also see if K4E might still have some bit of a future, even if as a gronyard system, given Anthony seems to have no interest to create an MMP electoral system for PMI anytime in the near future. Could @NYrepublican @Conservative Elector 2 or someone else please make me a simple map based on the region map below (the regions are "unofficial" legally speaking, but have significant recognition in the country informally - the problem is, the official level of government right below the nation is the municipality, and I believe there's over 80 of those)?

P.S. - To my knowledge, no source mentions or makes any statement, confirmation, or denial of Melania Trump making any endorsements in her native nation...

Map - Slovenia.bmp

Nothing EVER happens in Slovenia @Patine

Just now, NYrepublican said:

Nothing EVER happens in Slovenia @Patine

You must have a lot of good friends there and read and watch all the Slovene media to KNOW this so well and definitely...

1 minute ago, Patine said:

You must have a lot of good friends there and read and watch all the Slovene media to KNOW this so well and definitely...

I've never even see the word "Slovenia" in a newspaper EVER.

Just now, NYrepublican said:

I've never seen the names of any of these candidates you constantly rabbit on about struggling to control NY-14 in any newspaper I've seen, personally, either.

2 minutes ago, NYrepublican said:

But, I HAVE seen Slovenia in newspapers in my day, though.

I'd be interested in a Slovenia 2018 election as its been hit by the populist wave.

10 minutes ago, jvikings1 said:

I'd be interested in a Slovenia 2018 election as its been hit by the populist wave.

Yes, the Slovenian National Party. They're even one of the only EU populist parties going so far as to demand a flag change of their own country, among other things.

I can see if I have some time for a map, but unfortunately due to some exams I have left it will not be that easy

1 hour ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I can see if I have some time for a map, but unfortunately due to some exams I have left it will not be that easy

Whatever help you can offer would be appreciated. I don't feel being demanding, or taking for granted, of freely offered help on these kind of non-profit, voluntary Internet collaborations something anyone should do.

I am sorry I did not find anything helpful yet. The maps I founds are just bad and not editable for me...

2 hours ago, Conservative Elector 2 said:

I am sorry I did not find anything helpful yet. The maps I founds are just bad and not editable for me...

It's alright. I appreciate that you were willing to try.