270soft Forum
Sunnymentoaddict

Will we ever see a US President with a beard within the next 20 years?

Will we ever see a US President with a beard within the next 20 years?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will we ever see a US President with a beard within the next 20 years?

4 hours ago, Patine said:

Of course you assume I was ONLY referring to Trump. But no, Bush, Obama, and both Clintons (Hillary as a hypothetical along with Dole, Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Romney), and as well as most of the prominent primary candidates who didn't get nominated for the two main parties, with only a very few POSSIBLE exceptions, were also (or would also be) dead on arrival as national unifying administrations and not dividing. But, in your tunnel vision, you saw ONLY a specific dig at Trump, even though I didn't even type his name there.

No response from @ThePotatoWalrus here. :huh:

10 hours ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

I bet you never heard of how Trump commuted the sentence of Alice Johnson, the grandmother who served 21 years in prison for a nonviolent offense.

At the behest of Kim Kardashian, no less.  Past presidents consulted experts, the current president consults other reality TV stars.

10 minutes ago, pilight said:

At the behest of Kim Kardashian, no less.  Past presidents consulted experts, the current president consults other reality TV stars.

So Trump freeing a grandmother from life in federal prison for a nonviolent offence isn't legitimate because of how the President was informed of the individual? K

12 hours ago, vcczar said:

Do you like Bolton's? 

Honestly, his mustache reminds me of the man that delivers my mail. It's a bit down to earth in a sense- still doesn't negate his foreign policy that I disagree with lol.

35 minutes ago, ThePotatoWalrus said:

So Trump freeing a grandmother from life in federal prison for a nonviolent offence isn't legitimate because of how the President was informed of the individual? K

Is he going to pardon any of the other 15 members of her drug cartel that were convicted at the same time?  Some of them have grandkids too.  I guess dealing cocaine isn't so bad when you know the right people.