270soft Forum
TheMiddlePolitical

2018 PA Gubernatorial Eleciton

Solution: @Patine why don't you just not play @NYrepublican scenarios and vice versa? You two are unnecessarily attacking one another. Frankly, it is this sort of nonsense that has forced me to stop releasing my completed scenarios publically. Now I just send them to a select few people who won't bicker about what scenario I have created. 

37 minutes ago, mz452 said:

Solution: @Patine why don't you just not play @NYrepublican scenarios and vice versa? You two are unnecessarily attacking one another. Frankly, it is this sort of nonsense that has forced me to stop releasing my completed scenarios publically. Now I just send them to a select few people who won't bicker about what scenario I have created. 

Thank you Mz,good man. Also what scenarios have you done? I’m always looking to play new ones

37 minutes ago, mz452 said:

Oh, so one of the most unnecessarily agregious, spiteful, and mean-spirited posters on these forums when you were active is now playing Dr. Phil? This is just rich.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

Oh, so one of the most unnecessarily agregious, spiteful, and mean-spirited posters on these forums when you were active is now playing Dr. Phil? This is just rich.

Uh oh,controversy. Was he? First time i’ve seen him on here

@Patine I think you've done an excellent job of proving my point. I've asked you for examples and you've yet to come up with anything. Meanwhile, you continue to go out of your way to attack just about anyone on this forum who dares to disagree with you about which scenarios to make. I'm no saint but I must admit that I laughed reading your latest diatribe. If I have ever done anything to upset you, I apologize, but more and more, I am convinced that perhaps you've confused me with someone else. I haven't been an active poster on these boards in YEARS -- probably a good six or seven -- and as I mentioned, if I ever did anything to do, I truly and sincerely apologize, but it truly astounds me that you would hold a grudge for such a long period of time.

38 minutes ago, mz452 said:

@Patine I think you've done an excellent job of proving my point. I've asked you for examples and you've yet to come up with anything. Meanwhile, you continue to go out of your way to attack just about anyone on this forum who dares to disagree with you about which scenarios to make. I'm no saint but I must admit that I laughed reading your latest diatribe. If I have ever done anything to upset you, I apologize, but more and more, I am convinced that perhaps you've confused me with someone else. I haven't been an active poster on these boards in YEARS -- probably a good six or seven -- and as I mentioned, if I ever did anything to do, I truly and sincerely apologize, but it truly astounds me that you would hold a grudge for such a long period of time.

It's not a specific grudge held over specific offenses against me all this time. I just find that, given your conduct six or seven years (I was there, too - and I have no empirical evidence, myself, of whether you've changed or not ), it's somewhat hypocritical to come out of nowhere and attack me from a high horse for allegations of similar behaviour.

7 minutes ago, Patine said:

It's not a specific grudge held over specific offenses against me all this time. I just find that, given your conduct six or seven years (I was there, too - and I have no empirical evidence, myself, of whether you've changed or not ), it's somewhat hypocritical to come out of nowhere and attack me from a high horse for allegations of similar behaviour.

Tu Quoque of EPIC proportions.

I am hoping anthony release PV for Primaries soon,My primary delegate ideas don't seem to be giving the best result,I may just turn off primaries. 

6 hours ago, TheMiddlePolitical said:

I am hoping anthony release PV for Primaries soon,My primary delegate ideas don't seem to be giving the best result,I may just turn off primaries. 

How are you going to proceed on this now that Anthony has formally said that custom scenarios that use both Primaries and popular vote in PI "are not supported at this time?"

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

How are you going to proceed on this now that Anthony has formally said that custom scenarios that use both Primaries and popular vote in PI "are not supported at this time?"

I know that’s what I forgot to put to (the main part) thats why I added I was waiting for primary popular vote,it’ upsetting :( took alot of time to work on this,he has till November,though so will see. 

RELEASED